This light skin black female comedian has gone viral on Twitter

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Thread bout to be platinum in a day and half of the comments are about skin color.
:snoop:
TheColi.com
:pachaha:
Not all jokes are for everybody. 95% of comedy isn’t universal. Some people think Seinfeld is the GOAT and others think it’s trash. Some think Martin is the GOAT and others got the :birdman:

Comedy is hard. I wish all hard working comedians success. You’re funny to somebody. Maybe.
:manny:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Thread bout to be platinum in a day and half of the comments are about skin color.
:snoop:
TheColi.com
:pachaha:
Not all jokes are for everybody. 95% of comedy isn’t universal. Some people think Seinfeld is the GOAT and others think it’s trash. Some think Martin is the GOAT and others got the :birdman:

Comedy is hard. I wish all hard working comedians success. You’re funny to somebody. Maybe.
:manny:
That’s why if you like a comedian, you should avoid the opinions of others. She’s talented, the jokes didn’t land for me. But I would be shocked if she‘s an amateur comedian, her delivery was spot on.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Think about it. These guys:
  • Dikk watch other BM
  • Hate on light-skin Black women
do you think those cats are straight/heterosexual men or even men?
It's so weird because they're literally restricting themselves and suppressing themselves... for what :mjlol:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
How yall just finding autistic chicks… :mjlol:

Unless… Autism might be undiagnosed with 95% of population
You know..... like hoes in their late 20s/early 30s that work at places like wingstop, Popeyes, KFC, La Michoacana, hole in the wall car insurance places or Boost Mobile. 🫢

You gotta be mildly retarded to be working there at that age instead of starting an OF or tricking nıggas.