I understand that twitter has gone thru channification, but this viral discussion is a new low

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Had it been a woman who left her husband and child enslaved, the word "bedwench" would have been in the title.

giphy.gif
At first I found this GIF funny, but then asked myself "how did the duck light the cigarette?". How does the duck hold a cigarette? And finally, I have never seen a real duck that was yellow.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
James C.A. Smith’s accusations against Henry Brown, particularly regarding financial misconduct and alleged failure to help his family, appear to be driven by personal grievances rather than factual evidence. Brown’s real struggles included efforts to purchase his wife and children, dealing with extortion from slave owners, and the devastating uncertainty of his family’s location after being sold. Smith’s claims, therefore, should be viewed with skepticism, considering the context of Brown’s genuine hardships and the lack of corroborating evidence.

And it doesn't surprise me a white women is trying to establish agency to a gotdamn man who escaped slavery.

Notice NO heat for the fukking people who owned his wife and kids.

White women been trying to get off this "Slavery wasn't that bad for men," shyt for years.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yes he should be shamed :what:

But people are trying to make what he did a representation of black men as a whole which is wrong

Without doing any research (cuz it’s not true)

In what world in the 1800’s is a white man reasonably negotiating with a man he viewed as property? What money do you think a black man made at the time ?

Last edited: