THUNDER BUDDIES
Cat-Catches-Bird-GIF.gif

fukk GRAVITY

Daps
my new favorite video
Cat Loves Booty Shaking - YouTube
- cat looking like I just need to touch that booty :ohlawd:
classic old shyt right chea

My money is on this dude.... He trains with Roger Mayweather!!!
Boxing Cat Beats Up Dog For Touching Him - YouTube
i remember posting this on :hamster: or atleast replying on it. At the end, the dog lookin on like "can u please put that stupid camera down and help me????

:to:

Inside Replay :russ:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

That voice over was funny as f*ck! I gotta give u pos rep for that :yes:

I'm dyin' over here...been a while since I seen that, why the fukk did the cat touch the deer's face again like a dikk after he saw what the deer did to the dog??? :gladbron:

That cat was like :umad:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'm dyin' over here...been a while since I seen that, why the fukk did the cat touch the deer's face again like a dikk after he saw what the deer did to the dog??? :gladbron:

That cat was like :umad:

It was my 1st time seeing it with a voice over but that cat was straight G. He saw what the deer did to the dog and still chose to come up there and talk sh!t.

Also what makes it even funnier, the dog didn't even do nothing. He just came up to the deer at the wrong time I guess, he wasn't even being aggressive and got stomped the f*ck out.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was my 1st time seeing it with a voice over but that cat was straight G. He saw what the deer did to the dog and still chose to come up there and talk sh!t.

Also what makes it even funnier, the dog didn't even do nothing. He just came up to the deer at the wrong time I guess, he wasn't even being aggressive and got stomped the f*ck out.

Wolves are the natural predators of deer, so even a dog just showing up is a red flag around a deer. They will go nuts whether it does anything or not if they are with a baby and can't run that means they stomp the dog out :to:

That dog is like the nicca that walked up into the wrong hood at the wrong time. That dog was just "Hey man what's up?" and then prolly had to be put down. :to:

The cat was on another lvl I can't explain that he was just :birdman: and :stylin: away while his homie was dyin in the street :sadbron:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's fukked up because the cat was damn near raping the baby deer under the car, just punking it out and shyt and the deer didn't do anything but chase down and stomp out an innocent dog :laff: