This is why Xbox is the winner, and your a freaking idiot if you say otherwise!!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What other alternatives have group chat, in-game invites, automatic updates, espn features, hbo features Internet explore , F2P games, NO HACKING on games, working 3rd party exclusives etc if you can find me an alternative home console with all that im down :yeshrug: And gears of war has a dedicated server so does other games.

The party chat is enough reason for me to not even use the ps3 for 3rd party games, its damn near impossible to communicate strategically on that fukked up ass voip bs. BF3 has some of the worse mic static in gaming. my brothers friends/family always have something to tell me while im on the game and i dont have time to call each of them individually so group chats work wonderfully with the 8 of us. hell sometimes i just turn on the game to catch up with my friends in LA.
Nintendo Wii U. PC Gaming, Vita(Party chat).
PC versions>>>>>Xbox 360/PS3 versions, and let's be real what HACKING have you been experiencing?? This n1gga acting like he got his acct hacked nice :troll: breh.

I've played COUNTLESS online games on PS3 and have yet to witness some hack that literally turned me away from playing a game. Usually a person hacking a game gets banned from that game or get's their acct reset if their doing stat hacks or w/e. You making it seem like on PS3 n1ggas be having their accounts stolen and logged on and used by random nikkas and shyt.
:laff:

And Gears 3 only has dedi's on a few playlists. No other games really have dedi's breh minus a few MULTIPLAT games like BF BC2.
:laff: XBL is a scam.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
PC versions>>>>>Xbox 360/PS3 versions.
nobody owns that :trash: and it still lacks 3rd party support I heard the friendsystem was terrible, grown men with handhelds, nikka LET ME REPEAT THAT GROWN ASS MEN WITHN HANDHELD SYSTEMS :childplease::huhldup: :trash: pc also not a home-console thanks for no help :manny:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
PC versions>>>>>Xbox 360/PS3 versions, and let's be real what HACKING have you been experiencing?? This n1gga acting like he got his acct hacked nice :troll: breh.

I've played COUNTLESS online games on PS3 and have yet to witness some hack that literally turned me away from playing a game. Usually a person hacking a game gets banned from that game or get's their acct reset if their doing stat hacks or w/e. You making it seem like on PS3 n1ggas be having their accounts stolen and logged on and used by random nikkas and shyt.
:laff:

And Gears 3 only has dedi's on a few playlists. No other games really have dedi's breh minus a few MULTIPLAT games like BF BC2.
:laff: XBL is a scam.

apparently wii u doesn't even have cross game chat fukking liar :russ:

Wii U News: Wii U shouldn't copy Xbox Live, says Iwata - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh damn I forgot PS3 has all that for free breh. :mindblown:

Let see Netflix, Hulu, online gaming, open to any USB or blutooth device, Amazon Video, Vudoo, MBL TV and NFL sunday ticket.

Plus it's exclusives are MILES ahead of Xbox exclusives??
U seen Halo 4 gfx??
:gag:

img_401153_halo-4-ragnarock-gameplay.jpg

Halo 3
5d93964ffacb6153b2504b0c8a4f1d1f.jpg

NO UPGRADES DONE.
:whoa: not my fault tho..
Look at the beautiful Gfx on UC3 tho..
uncharted3drakesdecepz38j0.gif

i-feel-it-gif-wtf-lmao.gif

:whew:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Oh damn I forgot PS3 has all that for free breh. :mindblown:

Let see Netflix, Hulu, online gaming, open to any USB or blutooth device, Amazon Video, Vudoo, MBL TV and NFL sunday ticket.

U seen Halo 4 gfx??
:gag:

img_401153_halo-4-ragnarock-gameplay.jpg

Halo 3
5d93964ffacb6153b2504b0c8a4f1d1f.jpg

NO UPGRADES DONE.
:whoa: not my fault tho..
uncharted3drakesdecepz38j0.gif

i-feel-it-gif-wtf-lmao.gif
Im not even commenting on this obvious trolling :stopitslime:

You could VIDEO CHAT on that piece of shyt in real time for FREE.99 brehski.

:dead: at video chat, idgaf about videochat i said CROSS GAME party chat fakkit, you know the same party chat u confess how you love playing with handheld games:gag:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not even commenting on this obvious trolling :stopitslime:

:dead: at video chat, idgaf about videochat i said CROSS GAME party chat fakkit, you know the same party chat u confess how you love playing with handheld games:gag:

VIDEO CHAT is better breh. You can see the person in real time man.

Why you care about PARTY CHAT so damn much? You'z a partying ass nikka.

You the type to get online and just create a party and invite everybody else that's online on some "so what we gon play...??"

Friends:Uhh... It's no gamez to play.

You:
tumblr_lkt9wlUKso1qaalrko1_400.gif

"Let's just talk then breh. How u??" :wrist:

:pacspit: with that sh1t.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
after having both systems i have to say party chat, more stable online play, and being able to play music during any game put xbox over ps3.

that being said, i get tired of all the top games being fps so i like ps3 exclusives more :ld:

:yeshrug: both of em need to step it up wit the next gen consoles whenever they drop

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

You the type to get online and just create a party and invite everybody else that's online on some "so what we gon play...??"

You:
tumblr_lkt9wlUKso1qaalrko1_400.gif

"Let's just talk then breh. How u??" :wrist:

You really like videochatting with men fakkit:comeon: LOL at videochat being better XBL has videochat idiot. what's the issue of getting online and asking your friends/family what they wanna run in:blink: :dead:. Oh i forgot you gotta send a text chat in order to communicate :wrist:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Cockmeat Sandwich must work for Mircrosoft full time.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
PC versions>>>>>Xbox 360/PS3 versions, and let's be real what HACKING have you been experiencing?? This n1gga acting like he got his acct hacked nice breh.

XBL is a scam.
PlayStation 3: The Final Hack? • Blogs • Eurogamer.net

See here, this fakkit is lying. Cuz we all witnessed the excessive glitching that was prevalent in UC2 :stopitslime:
And since that game lets you record the matches and save them onto your system, I saved the exact video of dudes killing us from under the levels
Posted this video on sohh, we all talked about it. The vids are on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...99.1870.20j2j1.23.0...0.0...1ac.1.UGo4eWENt1w
Why do all those hacks STILL WORK TODAY :dead:

But you know this already. So how pathetic is it that you guys are well aware of all this, but wanna front for a website? :mindblown:
Oh damn I forgot PS3 has all that for free breh.

U seen Halo 4 gfx??

Halo 3

NO UPGRADES DONE.
not my fault tho..
1. Open to all bluetooth devices? Ok, what bluetooth device you need hooked up to your ps3 bruh? I hope you not talking about for mics?
Cuz on ps3, most gamers don't use mics. Since mic use is more prevalent on xbox, and the xbox actually came with a headset. This is not a positive talking point for you. Then the cross game chat basically makes you retarded.

2.) All those apps you mentioned are on xbox. You crying cuz you need a gold account to use them on XBL? Ok, and when you pay the $35 what else do you get? Updated games, no hackers running the game to the ground making them unplayable, an online community that is unmatched. Did I mention games without aimbots and lames underground shooting up?
yeah, XBL.

3.) Exclusives better than xbox games? Says who? YOU?
Mr.PS3 in the bushes himself saying this?
Tell me, why does EVERY XBOX EXCLUSIVE sell more than EVERy PS3 EXCLUSIVE?
System sales are neck and neck according to you funboys, why the games never sell if they so great?
Is that how it works, or are you still in denial? Xbox = Batman Ps3 = Green Lantern

4.) Best looking?
Halo 4 Looks Better Than Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, – Is Best Looking Console Game Ever | Games Thirst

Digital Foundry -- Halo 4 Tech Analysis - NeoGAF
But now you going all over the place cuz :umad:

Oh, videochat is better you say? Ok
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDmWSJ7X1aU[/ame]
fast forward to 3:45 and then shut it up :win:
Kinect offers 8way conference chat
And most of us been using the old skool xbox camera over fukkin UNO xbox live for YEARS now. Welcome to 08' bruh
after having both systems i have to say party chat, more stable online play, and being able to play music during any game put xbox over ps3.

that being said, i get tired of all the top games being fps so i like ps3 exclusives more :ld:

:yeshrug: both of em need to step it up wit the next gen consoles whenever they drop
:usure:

Cuz ps3 exclusives are mostly shooters as well

Killzone 2/3
Socom 4
Resistance 1/2/3
Uncharted 1/2/3
MGS4 is even a shooter. I'm sure most of the games I just named are not in your rotation either. I too in the back of my mind think the ps3 exclusives are the best
But then I use the front of my mind and see that the back of my mind is full of shyt :manny:
Cuz I don't care to play any of those games, and neither do the consumers (sales are the proof)
Cockmeat Sandwich must work for Mircrosoft full time.
I work for YOU. I'm all about getting the truth out there. That makes plenty of ppl mad tho...

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
You must feel threatened if you feel the need to make threads like this. If you like the 360, cool. But going out of your way to justify why "teh 360 iz teh bess" is meaningless fanboi bullshyt which I never understood.

I used to own only a PS3 then when it crapped out on me (don't think of that is a victory in your argument, 360 failure rates were atrocious before the new model), I decided to cop a 360 so I can play the games I missed out on. Now with my PS3 fixed and having a 360... I can play exclusives on both systems (when it comes to multiplats, I buy shooters, western RPGs & platformers for the 360, and I buy japanese platformers & RPGS, fighters, and sports games on the PS3).

So now I'm a happy GAMER, and can save this fanboy bullshyt for the scrubs.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Seriously, we had our battles over which console is king.
Reality is on the ps3 side, they have some loyal gamers on that side. Loyal to a fault
I understand that the ps2 was the most popular system last gen
But thats a five year span. Some of you act like you never played games before or after that system
"Thats all I knoooooow :merchant:"

Well look, XBL shyts on PSN. It has a bunch of apps. The fact the PS3 and the Wii have youtube and for free? Thats great. Who gives a shyt about youtube :stopitslime:
ESPN, Netflix, Crackle, Arcade Demo's, Stable online enviroment with less lag
A web browser that actually works. Like, you might be like "Well, I can use one on my ps3, the other on my PC, the third via my cell phone... see, I don't need XBL!!!"

Thats cool and all. But isn't it odd that the other systems can't do any of those things RIGHT besides Netflix :ohhh:
With all that said, there is a bigger reason why the xbox is CLEARLY the best system this gen. We talking about Videogame system, so its about the games
The ps3 heads claim there exclusives (which are few and far) are better than the more popular xbox exclusives (sales wise they are. Halo 4 sold more than every ps3 exclusive combined in 2011/12... combined)

The truth is this gen is all about Multiplat. Sure there are a few good exclusives, but unless your faq on either side of the debate? Multiplat games is where its at this gen. And a lot of them are better on xbox (Tru Story)
But there is something more important that NEVER gets talked about in detail
So I felt I should show the loyalist of the other side what happens routinely on XBL. Whats the most popular game right now?
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 made 1billion dollars in sales after 15days :manny:
People on all systems love this game. But only the gamers on one system get all this...

Updates like this happen all the time on xbox, and fast enough that you normally don't even know about the shyt they fixing to exploit it.

Guess how often this happens on ps3 and wii?
On wii, never. No updates.
On ps3? Basically never. You see, PSN is free. And you get what you pay for
Uncharted 2 is the best game on ps3 according to pretty much everybody
Why is it, this game 2yrs later still has all the same glitches :dead:
And sony can't even stop hackers from cheating in ANY game on ps3

If that isn't a big deal to you? I have to kindly ask you to flying fukk d fukk outta hurr :rudy:
:wow: