This is why Xbox is the winner, and your a freaking idiot if you say otherwise!!!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
yall nerds kill me with these stan wars over a video game, why not just play and enjoy both of them?

who gives a fukk about espn and that extra stuff if I need to surf the net or watch espn thats what my phone and tv is for.

So you flip through and watch 30 different games on your 4inch phone :laff::usure:. its apart of your tv dumbass:leostare: , it allows you to have espn3 on your tv :yes:.

its not ps3 fault its bethesdas developers

real archaic technology is sadly 360. xbox is the reason all games looks :flabbynsick: compared to pc nowadays, its because its weak specs.

:huhldup: the ps3 can't even run simple bethesda code and you wanna talk about weak specs :deadrose:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Wait a minute. Now this is a tech heavy forum. We the nerds of this Coli shyt. Now, that is why I can't believe that anyone in here is on some "free with minor issues is cool with me" logic used to suggest PS3 service is better. Some rom flashing, beta builds, updating, roll back firmware ass cats....and how in the hell can someone be lovey lovey with a shyt online service like PS3. Get outta here with dat.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Honestly i dont have any complaints with my ps3. If like you guys said it was all about the multiplats then im not missing anything by not having an xbox.

shyt doesnt really matter tho fire up whatever system you have and just enjoy it

DMR

Killa
Daps
:huhldup: the ps3 can't even run simple bethesda code and you wanna talk about weak specs :deadrose:

lol @ simple bethesda code

and weak specs? how is it that Heavy Rain, an almost 3 years old game looks WAYYYY better than any game on xbox 360? :umad:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

and weak specs? how is it that Heavy Rain, an almost 3 years old game looks WAYYYY better than any game on xbox 360? :umad:

Heavyrains game scale is small as fukk idiot :heh:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
So you flip through and watch 30 different games on your 4inch phone :laff::usure:. its apart of your tv dumbass:leostare: , it allows you to have espn3 on your tv :yes:.

thats what I pay for cable for dumb ass :snoop:

i have a ps3 and play both so I dont participate in these lame ass stan wars yall nikkas bytch about daily

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I love both but Ima have to say I prefer my xbox.

1. The controller feels more precise with the analog sticks.

2. Virtually every multi plat runs better on 360 minus like 2, (FFXIII and Castlevania LOS) Also a lot run at higher resolutions and better frame rates. (red dead redemption)

Some become nearly unplayable, Fallout 3, older Madden 10, 11 and 12, Skyrim. Assasins Creed 2 had issues too.

3. The online servers are TERRIBLY slow on PS3 PSN network.. Download a 1gig game on PS3 and download something the same size on 360. Im serious.

4. I've already beaten Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 (rented), both Killzones (rented 3), Valkyria Chronicles, MGS 4 and Heavy Rain, and since it's usually a safer bet to multi plat on the 360 what is there left to even try?

The only thing I even use my PS3 for anymore is to play oldschool RPGs off the PS Store.

Only stuff I feel compelled to try left on the system is Journey and Last of Us later next year and maybe the HD collection for SOC and ICO (PS2 games)

5. Xbox Live just seems more active. When new multi plats drop the bigger active community appears to be on Xbox, and generally its the same when I talk to people in real life, but maybe thats just happen-stance/ coincidence IDK.

All I know is once I beat the exclusives I've had no use for my PS3. And every exclusive combined only took me like 80 hrs to beat, I did that in Skyrim on 360 x 2.

I do love using the ps3 for Blu Rays though.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
The reason I prefer my PS3 is that I can get all those great multiplats along with all of the GREAT Sony 1st party studio games. I can get the best of both worlds on the Sony side along with not paying to play online. PS plus has been VERY good to a nikka too.

Sony's exclusives, ps plus, and free online will keep me on the Sony side until the playstation brand stops.

I retired from Call of Duty years ago, so the exclusive DLC isn't nothing I care about. That BF3 expansion got me eating good anyway. :dj2:
Bruh, you and probably everyone who thinks like you will attempt to ignore the truth

Now thats UP3, UC2 tho? Why is it, if you play the game RIGHT NOW all the same glitches/hacks/etc are still prevalent 2yrs later?
nikkaz is STILL shooting from under the levels.
Sony has said they can't stop hackers/glitchers. Its impossible on PSN
They tried, but the hackers have gotten around sonys bootleg security and there's nothing that can be done about it
You can't even have a serious game of BF3, when you lose? You might of lost by skill, or by nikkaz cheatin. But hey, at least you save $35 a year :bryan:
I think Xbox has better online, but PS3 is free.. but Sony has better AAA titles and if Multiplatform is the deciding factor. They have the games at the same damn time lol
And I wouldn't brag about Xbox browser it didn't come to the last stage of the systems life on one last healthbar lol should of been there all along like Sony did.
You start of by saying "I think xbox has" which means you really have no real input on this. How bout you talk about the things I touched on. I don't need ppl to blindly come into this thread to talk about things NOT on topic
free with minor issues is better than pay anyday of the week.......using a "camp" ops game that i could give two shyts about to prove your argument does nuthin for me breh

oh and if the ps3's exclusives are few and far, i need to look in a dictionary to find the words to describe 360's
I'd hope you didn't need a dictionary to say the word "Popular" cuz they are on xbox. On ps3, you funboys just like to hype up every ps3 game is AAA
But what makes it a AAA game? Cuz its exclusive? Name 3 AAA exclusive ps3 games you play today.. or even played alot THIS YEAR :popcorn:
lol, better question is who doesnt?

exchange xbox for ps3 and this paragraph is right. Im sorry, there are WAY less exclusives on xbox and ps3 gets more AAA exclusives. on xbox there is only Halo, Gears and Forza.

thats right, and games on both consoles looks the same, few have slightly brighter textures on ps3 and thats all, no one really notices this

oh and less updates is actually a good thing, it means that game has less bugs

with that said Im really bored to even answer this obvious troll thread
Wow, :umad: Xbox has more exclusive by far. Just google this buddy
I've done this plenty of times over the years, made threads on it. Halo 4 sold more copies than every ps3 exclusive combined for the last 1 1/2yrs
Halo isn't special tho, Gears sold more than every ps3 exclusive combined from last year as well
Since the xbox is the lead platform this gen, plenty of games come out ONLY on xbox or Xbox/PC. I'm talking DOZENS, so please shut the hell up because ignorance isn't bliss for me

And less updates is a good thing :huhldup:
Kill yourself idiot. Ps3 needs the same updates and more cuz PSN is not a closed network like XBL is...
yall nerds kill me with these stan wars over a video game, why not just play and enjoy both of them?

who gives a fukk about espn and that extra stuff if I need to surf the net or watch espn thats what my phone and tv is for.
Read the OG post in this thread, then shut the fukk up you dumbass fakkit
its not ps3 fault its bethesdas developers

real archaic technology is sadly 360. xbox is the reason all games looks :flabbynsick : compared to pc nowadays, its because its weak specs.
Which are higher than the ps3 specs, but this is probably news to you? :wow:
anyone still hyping the ps3 as superior is straight up dense.

that is all.
Tru Story
Wait a minute. Now this is a tech heavy forum. We the nerds of this Coli shyt. Now, that is why I can't believe that anyone in here is on some "free with minor issues is cool with me" logic used to suggest PS3 service is better. Some rom flashing, beta builds, updating, roll back firmware ass cats....and how in the hell can someone be lovey lovey with a shyt online service like PS3. Get outta here with dat.
You know what I'm sayin, its insane. But children are loyal to a fault. Don't know what Rekka's excuse is tho :ohhh:

and weak specs? how is it that Heavy Rain, an almost 3 years old game looks WAYYYY better than any game on xbox 360?
Halo 4 campaign has the best graphics this gen
thats what I pay for cable for dumb ass :snoop:

i have a ps3 and play both so I dont participate in these lame ass stan wars yall nikkas bytch about daily
And yet here you are :stopitslime:
I got all 3 systems and Kinect. What the fukk does that have to do with the topic of this thread tho :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh, you and probably everyone who thinks like you will attempt to ignore the truth
Uncharted 3: GLITCH TUTORIAL!!!!!!! - YouTube
Now thats UP3, UC2 tho? Why is it, if you play the game RIGHT NOW all the same glitches/hacks/etc are still prevalent 2yrs later?
nikkaz is STILL shooting from under the levels.
Sony has said they can't stop hackers/glitchers. Its impossible on PSN
They tried, but the hackers have gotten around sonys bootleg security and there's nothing that can be done about it
You can't even have a serious game of BF3, when you lose?

I said exclusives, free multi, and ps plus. And you bring up UC3 glitches? :dwillhuh:

I have very good matches in BF3 with no issues, so I don't know what you talkin about there. If you prefer your 360, no beef either. I'm just not down with the double dip by MS. And no the multiplat thing has been SEVERELY blown outta proportion, so it's no biggie there for me either because it's not an issue.

The ONLY thing i want now is the ESPN 3 app.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I said exclusives, free multi, and ps plus. And you bring up UC3 glitches? :dwillhuh:

I have very good matches in BF3 with no issues, so I don't know what you talkin about there. If you prefer your 360, no beef either. I'm just not down with the double dip by MS. And no the multiplat thing has been SEVERELY blown outta proportion, so it's no biggie there for me either because it's not an issue.

The ONLY thing i want now is the ESPN 3 app.

See the type of games these lames be trying to play :russ:
Bruh, and I bring up UC3 glitches?
did you NOT read the OG post, the reason you commented in this thread in the first place?
Are you really that :umad:

Like, how do you ignore the basis of this thread to talk about dumbshyt like PS+ :dead:
You said free multi? Thats cool, now speak on what I'm talking about.

Since your playing dumb by choice, I have to dig in :datazz:
Maybe I'm making this up, or maybe you guys are sad...

Infinity Ward admits MW2 is hacked and can’t be fixed on the PS3… not until Sony fixes it’s mess | Lazygamer .:: The Worlds Best Video Game News ::. | PS3

Same hacks/glitches from UC2 are now everywhere in UC3 rendering it unplayable unless you like losing

Uncharted 3 glitchers/hackers (Video evidence) - PlayStation® Community Forums

But instead of finding all the popular games with ppl complaining about the cheaters. How and why is what you should be asking. You might wanna educate yourselves. I do, I'm not over here blindly hating

Root Keys for PS3 Released - the hack Sony can’t block - WJunction - Webmaster Forum!

Then you might understand why your favorite games are not safe either

But don't worry Rekka, EA has a forum just for ppl like you after they find out they been playing in a losing battle
How do you spot hack - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

You still wanna ignore tho? :gladbron:

EDIT: And before somebody says "Xbox has hacks too" you should go head and try it. Games get patched on xbox
If you complain, they actually look into complaints on xbox. ON ps3, they go unheard.
Every glitch I posted will work today on ps3, and xbox glitch you find? Won't work cuz XBL gets regular updates often

Last edited by a moderator: