This is why Xbox is the winner, and your a freaking idiot if you say otherwise!!!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I said exclusives, free multi, and ps plus. And you bring up UC3 glitches? :dwillhuh:

I have very good matches in BF3 with no issues, so I don't know what you talkin about there. If you prefer your 360, no beef either. I'm just not down with the double dip by MS. And no the multiplat thing has been SEVERELY blown outta proportion, so it's no biggie there for me either because it's not an issue.

The ONLY thing i want now is the ESPN 3 app.

BF3 On 360 kills the glitchfest on ps3 and i own the ps3 version only :snoop:. lol at free multi you nikkas really complaining about 40 dollars a year , that's less then half of tank of gas:why:.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
BF3 On 360 kills the glitchfest on ps3 and i own the ps3 version only :snoop:. lol at free multi you nikkas really complaining about 40 dollars a year , that's less then half of tank of gas:why:.

Retail is 60, and it's not the price, but principle. Why pay for something I can get free. You can't even use free shyt like netflix unless you got a gold account. I'll pass.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: i dont play online so i give no damn about that
dont use my ps3 browser, care nothing about exclusives for either console or they sells

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
See the type of games these lames be trying to play :russ:
Bruh, and I bring up UC3 glitches?
did you NOT read the OG post, the reason you commented in this thread in the first place?
Are you really that :umad:

Like, how do you ignore the basis of this thread to talk about dumbshyt like PS+ :dead:
You said free multi? Thats cool, now speak on what I'm talking about.

Since your playing dumb by choice, I have to dig in :datazz:
Maybe I'm making this up, or maybe you guys are sad...

Infinity Ward admits MW2 is hacked and can’t be fixed on the PS3… not until Sony fixes it’s mess | Lazygamer .:: The Worlds Best Video Game News ::. | PS3

Same hacks/glitches from UC2 are now everywhere in UC3 rendering it unplayable unless you like losing

Uncharted 3 glitchers/hackers (Video evidence) - PlayStation® Community Forums

But instead of finding all the popular games with ppl complaining about the cheaters. How and why is what you should be asking. You might wanna educate yourselves. I do, I'm not over here blindly hating

Root Keys for PS3 Released - the hack Sony can’t block - WJunction - Webmaster Forum!

Then you might understand why your favorite games are not safe either
BF3 Hacker On Ps3 Busted On Tape! - YouTube

But don't worry Rekka, EA has a forum just for ppl like you after they find out they been playing in a losing battle
How do you spot hack - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

You still wanna ignore tho? :gladbron:

EDIT: And before somebody says "Xbox has hacks too" you should go head and try it. Games get patched on xbox
If you complain, they actually look into complaints on xbox. ON ps3, they go unheard.
Every glitch I posted will work today on ps3, and xbox glitch you find? Won't work cuz XBL gets regular updates often
@Rekkapryde But look at the OG post of this since this version doesn't have all the bells n whistles :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Retail is 60, and it's not the price, but principle. Why pay for something I can get free. You can't even use free shyt like netflix unless you got a gold account. I'll pass.

You dont own anything on PS plus and yet you want to complain about 40 dollars? PS plus made you get rid of your right to game share and you want to complain :aicmon:. and so we bringing up retail now? didn't you buy your psnplus with the target sale:ld:? anyways XBLA>PSNStore i rather pay for at variety of old/new school classics.... XBL is full of a content way better then the shyt on psn its not even close. tbh i haven't even bought xbl in a year they stay giving out a dollar for 2 month promotions .

let's not bring up all the other shyt that Sony threw in the bushes that use to come with the ps3 :rudy::birdman:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this dude cockmeat (what a stupid fukkin name) talking bout glitches? LMAO!!! i play uncharted daily and i havent played against a person using a glitch since two patches ago, and even if they did they still get they ass beat

and to answer your "what exclusives do u still play" question, i play u3 and ps allstars an hour daily, and what kind of stupid ass question is that when most mp's are multi plat smh u sound so stupid with every full page multi quote post u make son

we get it your a fukking hardcore 360 head, dont mean anybody on this board wanna hear about it smh im done with this dumbass convo.....went from the controller being better to the system, u and loose need to kill yall damn selves cuz yall fight for ms like they puttin money in yo pocket

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm sure everyone knows that XBOX won this
gen and it aint even close.
a0yqua.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why is it that the insecure always feels the need to make thread? If your system is so superior stfu and keep it moving

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You dont own anything on PS plus and yet you want to complain about 40 dollars? PS plus made you get rid of your right to game share and you want to complain :aicmon:. and so we bringing up retail now? didn't you buy your psnplus with the target sale:ld:? anyways XBLA>PSNStore i rather pay for at variety of old/new school classics.... XBL is full of a content way better then the shyt on psn its not even close. tbh i haven't even bought xbl in a year they stay giving out a dollar for 2 month promotions .

let's not bring up all the other shyt that Sony threw in the bushes that use to come with the ps3 :rudy::birdman:

when I was talkin about paying for shyt that's free, I obviously meant online multiplayer. If I'm gonna pay for something, the ps plus method is the way it should have been done on MS part.

The games I get with ps plus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xbox live.

that isn't even close to being debateable. I'm about to reup with ps plus this year for the retail price, so it's all good.

I'm not MAD at live, I wish they gave free online multi and access to netflix and shyt and make you pay for the other shyt, but they have no incentive to. If every game on Live had dedicated servers, that would be a whole nother story, but its still peer to peer just like on the ps3 for the overwhelming majority of games for the most part. So when it boils down to it, why should you have to pay?

:heh: @ Court linking BF3 hacks in a post made in APRIL 2012. :laff:

goat troll.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:wow: the console wars are back, court is out here in rare form :ahh: and :thefukk: to the nikkaz acting like xbox wasnt better this gen :ufdup: Microsoft innovated and brought online to a entire different level, sony had a few exclusives that i enjoyed before i sold it due to it collecting dust, mgs4, uc2, heavy rain was great, everything else didnt live up to expectations, and online on that shyt was just trash, mgo was trash and had to make different names to log on to play it, resistance was never close to gears in terms of quality, i have never yet to play a ps3 multiplier game that was as competitive as gears or halo, the atmosphere of the games are not even close, no integrated online, psn home was trash, didnt live up to shyt, i still wish microsoft or sony would rebrand that idea and make it what it should be, and multiplat ran this gen and most was better on xbox

being real i think this is probably my favorite gen thus far, online gaming has always been dream and it getting there and being close to what i wanted, i just want a real gta mmo made fully put together, it would be the greatest shyt in gaming, like whenever a certain amount of people subscribe another city, state, landmass gets built and shyt gets add weekly,

fav games this in no order
halo 3, halo 4
2k11
ghost recon advance warfighter 2
bad company 2
fallout 3
mass effect 2 and 3(stupid ass ending)
gears 1 and 2
mgs4
uncharted 2
cod4, mw2
alan wake
splinter cell double agent and convection
fable 2
gta4(super underrated) and all it dlc
saints row 1

and i still have a bunch of game i want to play before next gen

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:steviej:
The best game every this generation is Uncharted 2.
Last of Us releases May 7th and is going to end console wars with a bang.

PSN plus put me on to The Walking Dead and several other games.

N1ggas bringing up sh1t like "BU BU BUB YOU DON'T OWN THE GAMEZUH!" BETTER not use ANY RENTAL service EVER.

You'z a damn hypocrite because If I catch you on Netflix??:ufdup:

:steviej:

Oh and Court doesn't play Halo 4 so he doesn't have to experience the lag that supposedly perfect game has.

:ufdup:
81vaU3IjiOL._AA1500_.jpg

rick-james-gifs1.gif

timballs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at all the shyt threadstarter types. Like anyones gonna read that shyt or give a fukk

:trash: