This is why Xbox is the winner, and your a freaking idiot if you say otherwise!!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Retail is 60, and it's not the price, but principle. Why pay for something I can get free. You can't even use free shyt like netflix unless you got a gold account. I'll pass.
Didn't you pay for newsgroups n shyt like that :stopitslime:
And what was your reason for doing that? Now ask yourself, XBL doesn't provide the same convenience AND THEN SOME!?!?!
I'll see you back on the greener side son. Welcome back.
this dude cockmeat (what a stupid fukkin name) talking bout glitches? LMAO!!! i play uncharted daily and i havent played against a person using a glitch since two patches ago, and even if they did they still get they ass beat

and to answer your "what exclusives do u still play" question, i play u3 and ps allstars an hour daily, and what kind of stupid ass question is that when most mp's are multi plat smh u sound so stupid with every full page multi quote post u make son

we get it your a fukking hardcore 360 head, dont mean anybody on this board wanna hear about it smh im done with this dumbass convo.....went from the controller being better to the system, u and loose need to kill yall damn selves cuz yall fight for ms like they puttin money in yo pocket
:umad:
when I was talkin about paying for shyt that's free, I obviously meant online multiplayer. If I'm gonna pay for something, the ps plus method is the way it should have been done on MS part.

The games I get with ps plus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xbox live.

that isn't even close to being debateable. I'm about to reup with ps plus this year for the retail price, so it's all good.

I'm not MAD at live, I wish they gave free online multi and access to netflix and shyt and make you pay for the other shyt, but they have no incentive to. If every game on Live had dedicated servers, that would be a whole nother story, but its still peer to peer just like on the ps3 for the overwhelming majority of games for the most part. So when it boils down to it, why should you have to pay?

:heh: @ Court linking BF3 hacks in a post made in APRIL 2012

goat troll.
Bruh :usure: cuz all those glitches STILL work. Just read the user comments under the videos :ufdup:
The best game every this generation is Uncharted 2.
Last of Us releases May 7th and is going to end console wars with a bang.

PSN plus put me on to The Walking Dead and several other games.

N1ggas bringing up sh1t like "BU BU BUB YOU DON'T OWN THE GAMEZUH!" BETTER not use ANY RENTAL service EVER.

You'z a damn hypocrite because If I catch you on Netflix??

Oh and Court doesn't play Halo 4 so he doesn't have to experience the lag that supposedly perfect game has.

81vaU3IjiOL._AA1500_.jpg

rick-james-gifs1.gif
:usure:

2rfvq5v.jpg

lol at all the shyt threadstarter types. Like anyones gonna read that shyt or give a fukk
:mjpls:

courtdogs3gs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PISS STAINED MATTRESS
I'm so upset. I wish you spent half the time you did on here looking for a new mattress and feeding the family . You got us all :flabbynsick: why did you get me in the first place? I was like 3 years old. Smh. Should've just let me commit that. That's my owner :to: unfortunately I'm stuck with your bytch ass and this piss and blood stained mattress.:sadbron:

DMR

Killa
Daps
I forgot Brokedog can't afford ps3, new iPhone and new mattress etc so it only makes sense to Stan cheaper stuff :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm so upset. I wish you spent half the time you did on here looking for a new mattress and feeding the family . You got us all :flabbynsick: why did you get me in the first place? I was like 3 years old. Smh. Should've just let me commit that. That's my owner :to: unfortunately I'm stuck with your bytch ass and this piss and blood stained mattress.:sadbron:

@Cockmeat Sandwich why is your phone posting? :ohhh:

:laff:

But seriously, I have no problems in BF3, so :manny:

I pay for newsgroups because of the SPEED! Plain and simple.

I can play online and talk to my friends for free on my ps3. Why do I need to pay for it again? :usure: I can use Hulu, amazon prime, netflix for free on my ps3....why do I need to have a gold account to do the same on an Xbox?

All I'm saying is why can't MS let nikkaz eat for free on Live to play the homie and use free shyt like netflix? All the extra shyt cats get for live is what they should be charging yearly for...that's always been my beef with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got both systems for 65 bucks a piece. don't know what games to get, I don't want to play online really and I hate FPS games.

I can't tell a difference between the systems, a lot times the settings on your TV will make the game sharper or duller or whatever. But I played games on both back to back and don't see any difference.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Retail is 60, and it's not the price, but principle. Why pay for something I can get free. You can't even use free shyt like netflix unless you got a gold account. I'll pass.

These XBox Kiddies are so retarded. They don't even understand Microsoft is charging them to Use their own fukin Internet connection :russ:

Bu bu but, We're paying for a service ass niqqas :heh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They don't even understand Microsoft is charging them to Use their own fukin Internet connection :russ:

QFT.

Unless MS has dedicated servers for every game on Live, that's bullshyt to charge us to use our own shyt to connect to others. A matchmaking server is not a dedicated server!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
@Cockmeat Sandwich why is your phone posting?

But seriously, I have no problems in BF3, so :manny:

I pay for newsgroups because of the SPEED! Plain and simple.

I can play online and talk to my friends for free on my ps3. Why do I need to pay for it again?
:usure: I can use Hulu, amazon prime, netflix for free on my ps3....why do I need to have a gold account to do the same on an Xbox?

All I'm saying is why can't MS let nikkaz eat for free on Live to play the homie and use free shyt like netflix? All the extra shyt cats get for live is what they should be charging yearly for...that's always been my beef with them.
The bolded says it all. Why use newsgroups..for the speed you say?
Cuz you been a member here and :hamster: for long enough to know that anything you want is posted here, speeds are quick. A slower download doesn't affect the quality of the video/etc.

But when it comes to your gaming, you then get cheap :wtf:
XBL does the exact same thing as newsgroups, everything is faster
Its more secure, more stable. The hacks I have shown ARE STILL GOING ON and will forever go on because SONY can't stop them. Like, you wanna keep ignoring this cuz you didn't realize it :dead:

Basically what your saying is your cool with playing meaningless games cuz you didn't realize the other team is cheating. Wow :wow:
Like, I get called a troll a lot, but I'm not trolling here bruh
I'm not lying, TreyArch didn't make up a fake list of xbox improvements
Please show me where the ps3 version got these updates :popcorn:

I would like it if you would admit there is truth to what I'm saying here
Did you see the one post from the dude saying there was no glitchers/es in Uncharted 2 :russ:
Even lardass and golden glove will back me up on that. UC2 was unplayable a few months before UC3 dropped. Now UC3 is cheat central
Its sad cuz YOU knew how much I lovededid UC2. No fanboy wars here
PSN killed it, why turn a blind eye to whats plaguing your system of choice?
I got both systems for 65 bucks a piece. don't know what games to get, I don't want to play online really and I hate FPS games.

I can't tell a difference between the systems, a lot times the settings on your TV will make the game sharper or duller or whatever. But I played games on both back to back and don't see any difference.
nikka, nobody gives a fukk you don't play online. If you wanna live in the 90's that on you. When you reach this millenium, go head connect that system online, then you can try out demo's for free to every game. Then you can make your own decision on what games you wanna buy...
QFT.

Unless MS has dedicated servers for every game on Live, that's bullshyt to charge us to use our own shyt to connect to others. A matchmaking server is not a dedicated server!!
Now you just playing FULL RETARD on purpose. Did you NOT see the long list of improvements from the patches that came to BO2?

You think Black Ops 2 is special? Every XBL game gets updated if need be
On ps3, games DON'T get updated as often, and they can't stop the hackers/glitchers cuz PSN's keys are basically leaked on the internet which means hackers can't be stopped anymore. I've already said this, but @Rekkapryde seems to be in denial here ladies n gentleman
Dedicated servers are not needed Rekka, cuz M$ keeps XBL running smooth enough that they not needed. If they are needed, they are used
Gears of War 3 has dedicated servers :hula:
The talk about dedicated servers is bullshyt sony fanboy talk tho cuz you guys thought yall was special cuz Warhawk used them :laff:
Now every game needs them all of a sudden? No, every PSN game could use them. On the xbox side, we lag free over here. Who cares how much lag there is tho if you can't get passed the aim-bot (ps3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
yall nerds kill me with these stan wars over a video game, why not just play and enjoy both of them?

who gives a fukk about espn and that extra stuff if I need to surf the net or watch espn thats what my phone and tv is for.

I think that the more they hype up their time wasting machine, theres a chance they can convince people to also hype up the same time wasting machine. and get more people to convert to said time wasting machine. And in return, these nerds feel like they accomplished something during their pathetic everyday lives.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
chile grapes

I aint reading all that fam. Just know that this supposed lag you get is dependent on the slowest person connected in peer to peer games and that is just universal to the way that kind of shyt works. My downloads and patches from psn flow perfectly fine and fast as hell.

Again, I'm good doggie. Not hating on the 360 bruhs, but I just don't like the principle of paying to play online using your own connection.

edit: What kind of work hours to do you have???

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I aint reading all that fam. Just know that this supposed lag you get is dependent on the slowest person connected in peer to peer games and that is just universal to the way that kind of shyt works. My downloads and patches from psn flow perfectly fine and fast as hell.

Again, I'm good doggie. Not hating on the 360 bruhs, but I just don't like the principle of paying to play online using your own connection.

edit: What kind of work hours to do you have???

Bruh, you not even talking about what I'm talking about anymore. You just gonna take this L huh man :russ:
You can't patch hacks on PSN because PSN is not safe from hackers. It can't be stopped on PSN, what part of that do you not understand bruh?
And your little internet slowest connection theory is bullshyt :bryan:
You see, what your saying is true on PS3. But on PC and Xbox?
We have filters n shyt. On XBL if you ping is over 100, you can't even connect :stopitslime:

Then there's True Skill which is Xbox Live Exclusive
Xbox Live - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you ever get banned, and you join Xlink Kai? On xbox you have to have a jtagged system to bypass the 100ping limit
On ps3, there is no ping limit. Cuz PSN doesn't require a minimum
Maybe this is news to you, but google it if you think I'm making this shyt up
You gladly paid more for faster downloads off the internet, but you wouldn't pay for stable faster online gaming + the the features XBL brings?

Nah bruh, :umad: I hope you don't force your child to play on dialup :jawalrus:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
QFT.

What other alternatives have group chat, in-game invites, automatic updates, espn features, hbo features Internet explore , F2P games, NO HACKING on games, working 3rd party exclusives etc if you can find me an alternative home console with all that im down :yeshrug: And gears of war has a dedicated server so does other games.

The party chat is enough reason for me to not even use the ps3 for 3rd party games, its damn near impossible to communicate strategically on that fukked up ass voip bs. BF3 has some of the worse mic static in gaming. my brothers friends/family always have something to tell me while im on the game and i dont have time to call each of them individually so group chats work wonderfully with the 8 of us. hell sometimes i just turn on the game to catch up with my friends in LA.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
it takes me damn near a hour to play a game on ps3, where as on xbox updates take 2 minutes at most. updating the firmware is on some 2000bc bs i dont even know how y'all put up with that bs. The PSN store is :trash: and slow as fukk i remember it took me 12 hours to download DC universe when it only takes me 2 hours to download a 30GB bluray on my computer :dead:. Everytime i turn that shyt on there's always some random firmware update to the system and the game shyts a joke. xbox has a firmware update 2x a year at most.