This is why Xbox is the winner, and your a freaking idiot if you say otherwise!!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Seriously, we had our battles over which console is king.
Reality is on the ps3 side, they have some loyal gamers on that side. Loyal to a fault
I understand that the ps2 was the most popular system last gen
But thats a five year span. Some of you act like you never played games before or after that system
"Thats all I knoooooow :merchant:"

Well look, XBL shyts on PSN. It has a bunch of apps. The fact the PS3 and the Wii have youtube and for free? Thats great. Who gives a shyt about youtube :stopitslime:
ESPN, Netflix, Crackle, Arcade Demo's, Stable online enviroment with less lag
A web browser that actually works. Like, you might be like "Well, I can use one on my ps3, the other on my PC, the third via my cell phone... see, I don't need XBL!!!"

Thats cool and all. But isn't it odd that the other systems can't do any of those things RIGHT besides Netflix :ohhh:
With all that said, there is a bigger reason why the xbox is CLEARLY the best system this gen. We talking about Videogame system, so its about the games
The ps3 heads claim there exclusives (which are few and far) are better than the more popular xbox exclusives (sales wise they are. Halo 4 sold more than every ps3 exclusive combined in 2011/12... combined)

The truth is this gen is all about Multiplat. Sure there are a few good exclusives, but unless your faq on either side of the debate? Multiplat games is where its at this gen. And a lot of them are better on xbox (Tru Story)
But there is something more important that NEVER gets talked about in detail
So I felt I should show the loyalist of the other side what happens routinely on XBL. Whats the most popular game right now?
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 made 1billion dollars in sales after 15days :manny:
People on all systems love this game. But only the gamers on one system get all this...
Treyarch have released a patch for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 that includes Kinect support, but unfortunately it’s nothing special, it just lets you use Kinect as a webcam for the Live Streaming feature which previously only supported the Xbox Live Vision camera in the Xbox 360 version for some reason. You can find out more info about Live Streaming in Machinima’s video above, although they don’t actually demonstrate the webcam part. :/

Here’s the full list of fixes and improvements the update provides:

New Features & Feature Improvements

- Added support for the Kinect camera to Live Streaming.
- Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.
- Improved overall communication of Double XP when enabled.
- AAR better communicates how much XP was earned in each match.
- Added the ability to “View League Teams” from any player’s Playercard.
- Added the ability to “View Playercard” from League solo leaderboards.
- Added a number of security system enhancements.
- Added Hardcore Kill Confirmed playlist to the Hardcore category

Issues Addressed

- Game now resets the Care Package for a non-owner if the owner re-rolls the package using the Engineer perk.
- Players with Black Hat PDA can no longer hack a Care Package faster than the owner can capture it.
- Addressed an exploit where modified console hackers could maliciously spread infected films to other users.
- Added a fail-safe to prevent spawn trapping in CTF.
- Increased sight checks on turrets to improve spawning algorithms.
- Fixed a number of new UI error messages reported by users.
- Addressed a number of issues that would cause friendly/enemy color indicators on equipment and scorestreaks to display as the wrong team.
- Improved overall Theater and Live Streaming stability.
- Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.
- Addressed issues which prevented some master challenges from being completed.
- Precision challenge “Wet Work” will now unlock with 10 kills.
- The wins challenge will now account for all FFA modes when ending a match with a tie (if you are in the top 3).
- Players that help with the “Synchronized Attack” challenge now get credit for it.
- Players will not be able to manually take control of their AGR if they die at the exact moment that their AGR deploys.
- Emblem Editor no longer closes the current emblem when discarding changes.
- Players using Ghost will no longer be invisible at all times in Custom Games with the mini-map option set to “constant”.
- Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up.
- The median for the K/D graph in the AAR is set to 1.0 instead of 0.0.
- Players can no longer get on top of the shrubs in Nuketown 2025.
- Thermal vision overlay no longer appears using the VTOL glitch.
- Kills from the explosion on the explosive crossbow bolt now count towards challenges.
- Counter UAV no longer remains for the rest of the game after a host migration.
- Clan tag is no longer locked immediately after prestige.
- Offline profiles can no longer be exploited to join online games when an online profile is also signed in.
- Multi-team games no longer count as a tie if an entire team quits.
- Fixed an area in Express where K9 Unit dogs could get stuck.
- EMP grenades no longer affect the CODcaster HUD.
- Party Privacy count no longer affects how many bots will spawn in Combat Training.
- Shadows seen through sniper scopes now render more correctly.
- Players can no longer stand on invisible collision in Carrier.
- “Drop Shot” medal is no longer awarded after standing back up.
- Players can now copy a custom class to the extra prestige slot.

Gameplay Balancing

The following is a list of numerous gameplay balancing tweaks that were made after thorough review of statistical data from player usage of weapons, equipment, perks and scorestreaks since launch.

Scorestreaks:

- UAV: cost increased from 350 to 425.
- Lightning Strike: added 750ms delay

Equipment/Grenades:

- Bouncing Betty: increased the grace period between trigger and activation by 200ms.
- Sensor Grenade: increased the range (now 1000 units), frequency (now 800ms between pings), and amount of time (now 6s) that players appear after explosion.
- Concussion Grenade: decreased movement penalty and turn speed penalty when hit.

SMGs:

- All: increased hip fire recoil.
- All: increased max hip fire spread from 4.75 to 5.
- All: reduced bullet penetration.
- MSMC: increased recoil slightly.
- PDW-57: increased recoil slightly.

Assault Rifles:

- All: reduced idle sway for more reliable long-range aiming.
- XM8: reduced lethal range of 3-hit kills from 250 to 50 inches.
- XM8 + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- SWAT-556 + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- MTAR: Made auto aim values consistent with all other assault rifles.

Sniper Rifles:

- All: increased hip fire spread.
- All + Laser Sight: increased hip fire spread.
- XPR-50: increased recoil slightly.

Shotguns:

- R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.

Pistols:

- B23R: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.
- KAP-40: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.
Updates like this happen all the time on xbox, and fast enough that you normally don't even know about the shyt they fixing to exploit it.

Guess how often this happens on ps3 and wii?
On wii, never. No updates.
On ps3? Basically never. You see, PSN is free. And you get what you pay for
Uncharted 2 is the best game on ps3 according to pretty much everybody
Why is it, this game 2yrs later still has all the same glitches :dead:
And sony can't even stop hackers from cheating in ANY game on ps3

If that isn't a big deal to you? I have to kindly ask you to flying fukk d fukk outta hurr :rudy:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I been saying this about multi platform games since the beginning of these console wars. Neither sides exclusives made me want the system long term. Im not saying that there arent great exclusives but there isnt one exclusive that has me feeling like I missed out on something. It was multi platform games like Call of Duty 4, Nba 2k11, Super street fighter 4, Mass Effect Series, Fallout 3, The Walking Dead, Skyrim, Portal, Saints Row 2, Gta 4, Red Dead Redemption, etc that defined this generation. Even Nintendo knows this, thats why they created the wii u.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I been saying this about multi platform games since the beginning of these console wars. Neither sides exclusives made me want the system long term. Im not saying that there arent great exclusives but there isnt one exclusive that has me feeling like I missed out on something. It was multi platform games like Call of Duty 4, Nba 2k11, Super street fighter 4, Mass Effect Series, Fallout 3, The Walking Dead, Skyrim, Portal, Saints Row 2, Gta 4, Red Dead Redemption, etc that defined this generation. Even Nintendo knows this, thats why they created the wii u.

The reason I prefer my PS3 is that I can get all those great multiplats along with all of the GREAT Sony 1st party studio games. I can get the best of both worlds on the Sony side along with not paying to play online. PS plus has been VERY good to a nikka too.

Sony's exclusives, ps plus, and free online will keep me on the Sony side until the playstation brand stops.

I retired from Call of Duty years ago, so the exclusive DLC isn't nothing I care about. That BF3 expansion got me eating good anyway. :dj2:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
I think Xbox has better online, but PS3 is free.. but Sony has better AAA titles and if Multiplatform is the deciding factor. They have the games at the same damn time lol
And I wouldn't brag about Xbox browser it didn't come to the last stage of the systems life on one last healthbar lol should of been there all along like Sony did.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
free with minor issues is better than pay anyday of the week.......using a "camp" ops game that i could give two shyts about to prove your argument does nuthin for me breh :yeshrug:

oh and if the ps3's exclusives are few and far, i need to look in a dictionary to find the words to describe 360's

DMR

Killa
Daps
Well look, XBL shyts on PSN. It has a bunch of apps. The fact the PS3 and the Wii have youtube and for free? Thats great. Who gives a shyt about youtube :stopitslime:
lol, better question is who doesnt?
With all that said, there is a bigger reason why the xbox is CLEARLY the best system this gen. We talking about Videogame system, so its about the games
The ps3 heads claim there exclusives (which are few and far) are better than the more popular xbox exclusives (sales wise they are. Halo 4 sold more than every ps3 exclusive combined in 2011/12... combined)

exchange xbox for ps3 and this paragraph is right. Im sorry, there are WAY less exclusives on xbox and ps3 gets more AAA exclusives. on xbox there is only Halo, Gears and Forza.
The truth is this gen is all about Multiplat.

thats right, and games on both consoles looks the same, few have slightly brighter textures on ps3 and thats all, no one really notices this

oh and less updates is actually a good thing, it means that game has less bugs

with that said Im really bored to even answer this obvious troll thread :troll:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The ps3 dashboard and online setup is 2000ish i dont even know how y'all still play on that bullshyt, not to mention most multiplats are :trash: on it. I remember when playing BF3 I couldnt even communicate with rekka and em for 3 whole months. If you into single player games only i guess there is a reason to own a ps3:manny:(which is why i bought one). But if you like playing online :huhldup: that shyt is basic as fukk.

Not to mention Smartglass
Plethora of XBLA Exclusive( better then Psn :trash:)
Espn
hbo
Browser
Partychat
etc

shyt aint even close the 360 is a 8 year :old: console.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
lol, better question is who doesnt?

exchange xbox for ps3 and this paragraph is right. Im sorry, there are WAY less exclusives on xbox and ps3 gets more AAA exclusives. on xbox there is only Halo, Gears and Forza.

thats right, and games on both consoles looks the same, few have slightly brighter textures on ps3 and thats all, no one really notices this

oh and less updates is actually a good thing, it means that game has less bugs

:what: I dont even remember the last time a bethesda game has even worked on the ps3, shyt might as well be a console exclusive for xbox.

psn is archaic technology i dont even know how y'all even play on that shyt its so frustrating.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
yall nerds kill me with these stan wars over a video game, why not just play and enjoy both of them?

who gives a fukk about espn and that extra stuff if I need to surf the net or watch espn thats what my phone and tv is for.

DMR

Killa
Daps
:what: I dont even remember the last time a bethesda game has even worked on the ps3, shyt might as well be a console exclusive for xbox.

psn is archaic technology i dont even know how y'all even play on that shyt its so frustrating.

its not ps3 fault its bethesdas developers

real archaic technology is sadly 360. xbox is the reason all games looks :flabbynsick: compared to pc nowadays, its because its weak specs.