This is what they're airing on Nickelodeon now

Piffery

All Star
Daps
You've already lost :blessed:
Homophobia is on the way out :banderas:
Pray one of your kids isn't gay :lawd:
Bruh that shyt should not be in cartoons for children to watch. fukk that.
There was a gay couple that lived down the street from me growing up
I saw them at barbecues and nothing happened to me except normal interactions:mjlol:
Don't know what the fukk you think kids'll be seeing, when you see a gay couple does intense anal pounding immediately come to your head?
Will the blac- sorry I mean the gays, be infecting you?

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've already lost :noah:

I saw them at barbecues:mjlol:
Don't know what the fukk you think they'll be seeing, when you see a gay couple does intense anal pounding immediately come to your head?
:laugh: I dunno breh, this shyt just differnt from when i was comin up in the 80's / 90's :damn:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You've already lost :blessed:

I saw them at barbecues and nothing happened to me except normal interactions:mjlol:
Don't know what the fukk you think kids'll be seeing, when you see a gay couple does intense anal pounding immediately come to your head?

Remember when people said that about racism? :pachaha:

Don't be fooled by the media. There are still a lot of people who don't want gay couples forced into their TV programs. Especially the programs that cater to kids.

Ask those people over at fukkchan how they feel about this. :mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
look at this lurking alias cac coming in here to cosign this :mjlol:

Black gentlemen voice huh then Im the queen of england :duck:

Whenever they have "black" in their name and say some :mjpls:, we already know what is going on.

I'm not homophobic like the majority of the Coli

Don't a lot of people here embrace gay unfunny trolls? That doesn't sound homophobic.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Remember when people said that about racism? :pachaha:

Don't be fooled by the media. There are still a lot of people who don't want gay couples forced into their TV programs. Especially the programs that cater to kids.

Ask those people over at fukkchan how they feel about this. :mjpls:
In terms of not being accepted as a mainstream position yes it's already been kicked out, just like what was done with racism except much less damaging to gays than it was too blacks because there's not much you can do with homosexuality and coded language as being gay has no racial barriers, and a low breadth of topics it can be applied to.
Gays are much much much more accepted in the western world than what was observed with minorities.

And stop with the forkcham stuff :camby:
Same obstinate bullshyt no sense making statements you always make when replying to me.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Feel you breh. White supremacist loathe gays. But some of the most anti whitr people denounce homosexulity as the white mans tool. They want thier kids growing up hating a group of people the same way racist raise thier kids not allowing them to listen to black music or watch programming that shows black people. There is no difference. On this board the ones with common sense are usually in the neg...wouldnt worry about it.
:mjlol:fuk outta here

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Young folks.:childplease:

tumblr_mkciumf4Th1r5zq6ao4_400.gif
giphy.gif

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Let them gay nikkas cook, wtf is wrong w yall. A homo aint never came after my girl, a homo ain't never started no beef w me. YTF would u hate a gay person :dahell:

The only reason is yall are gay yourselves, so you don't want the media to mention it because u might get exposed. Fudgepacking insecure mfers. Go ride that Hershey highway
Poe Dameron is a fakkit, dude wanted to smash Finn:camby: