This is what they're airing on Nickelodeon now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Young folks.:childplease:

tumblr_mkciumf4Th1r5zq6ao4_400.gif
Ren and Stimpy is the STAPLE for fukkery thrown in kid shows:russ::russ:YOOOO how did they get away with this shyt:bryan::bryan:dude went soft and released on his back:dead:fukkery!:damn::damn::heh::deadrose:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
That Ren & Stimpy clip was from an Adult-only episode. Wasn't made for kids. Funny reactions though. :skip:

.And stop with the forkcham stuff :camby:

No. You admit to going there, so anything you bytch about here holds no weight. Do better.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
In terms of not being accepted as a mainstream position yes it's already been kicked out, just like what was done with racism except much less damaging to gays than it was too blacks because there's not much you can do with homosexuality and coded language as being gay has no racial barriers, and a low breadth of topics it can be applied to.
Gays are much much much more accepted in the western world than what was observed with minorities.

And stop with the forkcham stuff :camby:
Same obstinate bullshyt no sense making statements you always make when replying to me.

Don't talk down to us about bigotry when you stick up for a white supremacist shythole that is overflowing with casual and overt racism. :camby:

And I know for a fact that they make plenty of anti-gay comments way worse than anything said here.

Why do you still post here anyway? Oh I forgot it's because all of the so called bigotry is "entertaining" to you. Be a piece of shyt brehs.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
That Ren & Stimpy clip was from an Adult-only episode. Wasn't made for kids. Funny reactions though. :skip:

No. You admit to going there, so anything you bytch about here holds no weight. Do better.
Nope, only if you want to only take a sliver of what I said in those posts and twist it like Mrken always does.
Only thing that takes away weight from me is finding The Locker Room and that site funny.