This is what they're airing on Nickelodeon now

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Don't talk down to us about bigotry when you stick up for a white supremacist shythole that is overflowing with casual and overt racism. :camby:

And I know for a fact that they make plenty of anti-gay comments way worse than anything said here.

Why do you still post here anyway? Oh I forgot it's because all of the so called bigotry is "entertaining" to you. Be a piece of shyt brehs.
Lol you still don't know what you're talking about and willfully ignore things whenever you read my posts.
Low comprehension.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...an interracial gay couple... It's like Nickelodeon knew people and thecoli would be hella pissed. :russ::dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
f2vb3Cm.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nope, only if you want to only take a sliver of what I said in those posts and twist it like Mrken always does.
Only thing that takes away weight from me is finding The Locker Room and that site funny.

You constantly discredit yourself with your contradictions. Why should anyone respect your comments?

Lol you still don't know what you're talking about and willfully ignore things whenever you read my posts.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. But you just want to dance around and post your delusional Tumblr nonsense which isn't even worth entertaining.

The fact that you said some dumb shyt about racism being kicked out as a mainstream position when Trump just won the Republican nomination with racism as a mainstream platform shows just how stupid you are.

Of course gay people are going to be more accepted than "minorities" (don't like that term by the way) because the majority of gay people are white.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My kids don't watch nickelodeon but, why do y'all care so much?

Gay isn't contagious so there is no harm in a kid seeing this. Most kids will have a friend that has unconventional parents in real life.

Y'all gotta stop chasing the gay boogeyman :mjlol:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Yall gonna learn

All these channels are owned by jews

Top execs are jews

Producers are jews

Writers are jews

Directors are jews

Why are jews peddling this to your kids :jbhmm:

Joe Biden on Jew influence of gay marriage :mjlol:

“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.
“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry

:sas2:

The ironic part is, is that these Joo's are some of the most homophobic anti gay people in real life. They just want YOUR kids to be gay, not their own.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the truth of the matter is probably each one of us in the thread know a gay couple or person. they exist; deal with it. if you want a cartoon without a gay couple then make your own or don't watch. it's absurd to be in shock about this at this point and almost like you're in a state of denial

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
The ironic part is, is that these Joo's are some of the most homophobic anti gay people in real life. They just want YOUR kids to be gay, not their own.
Yep. It's part of the zionist agenda. Cacs, Indians, Arabs Chinese and jews are evil. Watchout for the above b*stards especially jews and cacs.