This is what the kids are doing on Roblox?

leoc

All Star
Daps
i've seen my younger cousins play this game, and i dont know what the hell was happening, and I still don't know how the game works :pachaha:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Damn...Tayvion was definitely the target, all headshots

the-boondocks-thugnificent.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you play this game as an adult? Like i know you put your age if you make an account. Will I be put with adults?

I guess you could but you wouldn’t have any fun playing it…it’s clunky and not really about anything it’s made so kids 5-12 can play it. You will just bop around and jump on and off of roofs maybe drive a box car and put new clothes on your character….But kids really enjoy it and play the games in it. It’s all kind of games within the game. But they follow the same idea hide something, hide from someone, build something, break something.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
lol my daughter plays that shyt, got me second guessing that game :patrice:

So much shyt on Roblox these parents don’t know about which is why you gotta watch them play from a distance.

These fukking kids will be raging over these games and damn near crying.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
fukk is funny about a children's game that can simulate black men murdering each other?:dwillhuh:

Message to the Coli: People like OP and whoever tweeted this bullshyt are the real cacs and c00ns not the people that actually point out the problems in the black community and discuss what we need to do to fix it...Wake the fuc up