“This Is What Breakfast Is Supposed To Look Like”

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whats brehs take on Milk and Cereal these days cause I swear I kinda give a good box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch the Scust Eye:scust:
Too much sugar for personal. If I eat cereal, I stick with Cheerios two cups is 200 calories and one cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk is 30 calories.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Good watch. Shows how the concept of what we know as an American breakfast today came about strictly as a marketing ploy.

This is just half assed though. Many Americans always ate large breakfasts because they were working damn near all day.

If anything, our modern concept of a big breakfast was an American response to the British breakfast.

full-english-7355w-2-500x500.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Good watch. Shows how the concept of what we know as an American breakfast today came about strictly as a marketing ploy.

This was a dope ass watch :ehh:

Where is part 2? :feedme:

Far as that first plate, that swine ruins it for me :hhh:

Too much meat regardless :dame:

And I ain’t a fan of cheese eggs :hubie:

Thread going too hard on the 2nd plate tho. I fukks with egg whites heavy. One of my favorite breakfasts if not my favorite is egg white on English muffins with a piece of white American cheese toasted on one of the slices. This the only way I like eggs and cheese at the same time. :ahh:

That’s wild tho how that 2nd plate supposed to be healthy like it don’t have a half dozen of eggs in one serving :gucci: :heh:

You lost if you never had breakfast like that.

Not everyday, but every while. Especially during the winter.
Replace the swine with Turkey and take the cheese off the eggs and I can do that once maybe twice a month :ehh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't eat lunch until like 1 if ate that in the morning

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Should of kept some yolks in them eggs. Definitely not a meal from flavortown