“This Is What Breakfast Is Supposed To Look Like”

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'd take the cheese eggs, replace the swine:scust: with a steak, and MAYBE the grits (cheese only). Keep the rest of that shyt.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man y'all are so fake
:russ:

99% of yall would SMASH that first breakfast example. It's a perfectly fine breakfast. You'll have plenty of energy throughout the day. Also good protein for the workout later.

If you’re being serious, you’re an idiot.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
On an odd off day when im a be posted up all day sure

But now a days my main Work Day Breakfast is a Warmed Bagel,2 Eggs Overeasy with Cheese,Salsa or Guac,A Bowl of Fruit and Yogurt(or an Egg White Oatmeal wit PB and Fruit) and 2 Black Coffees with Almond Milk and Maca

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm in my 30s and gutless.....I can't rock like that no more :sadbron:

shyt looks like its hitting tho :ohlawd:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This isn’t my picture but I literally had everything in this pic for breakfast(minus the peanut butter) and I feel great :blessed:

lsCr13D.jpg
:picard: Six eggs?

:ufdup:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Man y'all are so fake
:russ:

99% of yall would SMASH that first breakfast example. It's a perfectly fine breakfast. You'll have plenty of energy throughout the day. Also good protein for the workout later.

The contents of the second meal are actually great to eat little by little throughout the day to keep you satisfied, healthy snacks
:rip: breh :troll:

Nah fr though aint nothing wrong with enjoying some comfort food every now and again. Just dont sit on ya ass the rest of the day, work that shyt off, and dont make it an every day thing. Fukk is the point of not dying til u 100 if u never truly lived all that time? Life is short anyway u slice it. Eat a fukking bag of greasy fast food once in a while.

Muhfukkin killjoys will come in here concern trolling knowing got damn well they wish they was eating like that. :umad:

Moderation and regular exercise is the key.