“This Is What Breakfast Is Supposed To Look Like”

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Breh, I fukkin hate when someone puts cheese in my eggs. They think they don't me a favor on some "who doesn't like cheese" shyt. I'm not really a fan of cheese to be honest.
I’m definitely that person thinking I’m hooking you up :ohhh:

I wonder how many people I’ve done this to :picard:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Its not just that we're all on the way to dying, its the symptoms of high blood pressure and diabetes while we're some of us are on that journey to death
Don’t tell him nothing

Let him keep living his life based off shyt he heard on a Tyler Perry play dvd

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Thought experiment

Do you think ancient humans out in the wilderness are three meals a day?

Especially with a big hunk of meat in each one?

They didn't

When they did eat, do you think they ate so much at one sitting that they were miserable?

They didn't

Why is this important? Cause hundreds of thousands of years of the same eating habits literally created modern humans. Your body is meant to eat like they ate.

They ate meat, but prolly moreso birds and fish and small mammals. Eventually they could take down large mammals, but that was after quite a long time of not having the tools to do so.

Watch the show "Alone" to get an idea of what it was like having to hunt for their food. Most of the contestants be on the verge of starvation. And they have modern traps, knives, and bows and arrows sometimes.

A big greasy breakfast is not part of the natural human diet.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Thought experiment

They didn't

When they did eat, do you think they ate so much at one sitting that they were miserable?

They didn't

Why is this important? Cause hundreds of thousands of years of the same eating habits literally created modern humans. Your body is meant to eat like they ate.

They ate meat, but prolly moreso birds and fish and small mammals. Eventually they could take down large mammals, but that was after quite a long time of not having the tools to do so.

Watch the show "Alone" to get an idea of what it was like having to hunt for their food. Most of the contestants be on the verge of starvation. And they have modern traps, knives, and bows and arrows sometimes.

literally had this exact conversation like 3 days ago

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I have a breakfast like that once in a blue moon. Not sure I know anybody that eats breakfast like that at all

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
qkuSr7x.jpg
An hour later talkin bout, "what's for lunch?"

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I grew up eating breakfast like the first pic, but now that I'm older I've made a decision not to eat like that.

I don't need to shame people who want to eat like the first pic as if that makes me better than them tho.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought experiment

They didn't

They didn't

Yeah but ancient humans lived to 35/40 years old or something like that. We live until 75/80.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
3 eggs, oatmeal/cream of wheat/grits and fruit then some nuts to snack on till lunch :eat: