If one of my side pieces cooked me that breakfast, I would be like:

GOyEnm5W8AAuaVm

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
after seeing the sad ass meal preps some of yall brag about, pic in OP doesn't look bad at all

i remember some dude on here flexing on his canned tuna and rice the other day :russ:

get rid of the pancakes, and grits and you have a decent breakfast. swap that OJ for a coffee and a glass of water.

im more of a waffle man myself. pancakes get soggy too quickly.. theyre only good for 10 minutes tops. theyre okay if you dip em in the syrup but if you leave syrup ON the pancakes it just turns into a damn mess. give me a waffle anyday

thats not even mentioning the fact that you can fry meat in a waffle iron!!

waffles > everything

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
after seeing the sad ass meal preps some of yall brag about, pic in OP doesn't look bad at all

i remember some dude on here flexing on his canned tuna and rice the other day :russ:

get rid of the pancakes, and grits and you have a decent breakfast. swap that OJ for a coffee and a glass of water.

im more of a waffle man myself. pancakes get soggy too quickly.. theyre only good for 10 minutes tops. theyre okay if you dip em in the syrup but if you leave syrup ON the pancakes it just turns into a damn mess. give me a waffle anyday

thats not even mentioning the fact that you can fry meat in a waffle iron!!

waffles > everything
Homie I agree that waffles > everything but even waffles get soggy if you pour syrup on em…shyt I love pancakes saturated with syrup :noah: only thing better is Cinnamon Toast Crunch 30 seconds after they’ve been poured in the bowl

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Homie I agree that waffles > everything but even waffles get soggy if you pour syrup on em…shyt I love pancakes saturated with syrup :noah: only thing better is Cinnamon Toast Crunch 30 seconds after they’ve been poured in the bowl
waffles dont last long enough to get soggy around me :eat:

i dont hate pancakes or anything, theyre just not my favorite.... you ever try cinnamon toast crunch with oat milk? i can't drink regular cow milk anymore, it makes me vomit in my sleep. learned that the hard way. :(

i need to dedicate myself to eating a good breakfast. tbh i tend to just get up, shower, and go to work and i dont usually eat until lunchtime. probably messing up my metabolism too. :flabbynsick:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The first breakfast in the OP looks way better than this thrown-together bullshyt:

How are people even this hungry in the morning?

Usually I skip breakfast. but on the weekends my household usually does something like this.
simple but satisfying. 2 eggs sunny side up, 2 pieces of bacon, and one slice of toast cut in half.

if you want to get fancy you put some jam on the toast.
Them other pics is why you complain about grocery prices. 1 dozen eggs, 1 pack of back bacon. and a loaf of bread. can make 6 plates of this.
Thats $15 dollars for six breakfasts