"This is the End" sittin at 89%

Conz

Superstar
Daps
When they gon let my nikka Craig Robinson star in his own movie? Dude kills everything, I liked this flick though. It was worth the money.
he has a pilot in limbo, but i dont think he'd ever succeed as a lead. he's great at what he does, although I still think the Office thought the audience cared more about Darryl than they really did.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i know dvds are dead, but this movie is gonna have a great one if they include all the gag reel/adlib tracks. there's probably a lot more of the part too, b/c Cera says "Does it look bad?" in the trailer when he's
impaled
and doesn't in the movie. Plus, you really think guys like Aziz, Hart, Segal, etc didn't do more than what we saw in the movie?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Dawg, Rianna looked delicious in this movie :steviej:

And that bathroom debauchery had to have been :ahh: :blessed:

Chicks looked like they were team players :obama:

:deadmanny:

Only weak link in the movie was Barachel (sp?) hes prob the only dude in that whole group that I dont find funny give me McLovin or Cera over him.

James Franco was hilarious as well and Emma Watson is dope brehs and I dont know why:ahh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
movie was hilarious, if you cant find it funny you probably have no sense of humour.

talkin bout cac humour man shut your racist dumb asses down and go watch martin reruns.