"This is the End" sittin at 89%

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the hype as I thought it was wack. I got bored after 30 mins to be honest.

Find it immature when there's constantly jokes about dikks and farting, cause there are 500 other ways to make people laugh. Don't get me wrong, there were like 2 or 3 scenes I might have laughed at but I found it repetitive in a sense.

4/10

yea man the fart and dikk jokes got old quick

was there no script to this movie? all the actors seemed like they were just saying whatever they want

Daps
Reppin
Movie did its job.

I was entertainment despite the gay and fart jokes. I was thinking the same thing, this nikkas just went in and freestyled that.

Major spoiler
I thought the ending was the worst part. I was expecting the ending to circle back to the apartment, Seth rogan and the jay tripped out from too much smoking. The ending with the whole heaven thing could have been wiped out and destroyed and never seen the light of day. NSync was totally stupid and looked :flabbynsick:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Movie did its job.

I was entertainment despite the gay and fart jokes. I was thinking the same thing, this nikkas just went in and freestyled that.

Major spoiler
I thought the ending was the worst part. I was expecting the ending to circle back to the apartment, Seth rogan and the jay tripped out from too much smoking. The ending with the whole heaven thing could have been wiped out and destroyed and never seen the light of day. NSync was totally stupid and looked :flabbynsick:

this dude 100% knew it was
backstreet boys
and is trying to play it off like he didn't.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
lots of cacs up in this thread i see

no real nikka is gonna support shyt like this

gimme death at the funeral 2 with tracey morgan
lol at death at A funeral 2

I bet you thought that film was a nice original idea, didn't you? :mjpls:

Silly fakkit

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
nope

cac humor is rarely funny

all them movies you listed it wack and jim carey might just be one of the worst actors ever
If you know you dont like this brand of humor then why did you come in this thread to talk about a movie you know you are not interested in, If you don't like any of the movies I named what makes you think one day those same people are going to all of a sudden make something you like:wtf: I never go into a thread about a movie or an artist I dont like just to let everybody know how much I dont like them.. It's weird to me that this happens so much on here, I only enter threads about topics I like or may be the least bit interested in :manny: but to each his own

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Just got out of this ( was late for superman) the beginning was hilarious as a movie just like that with no plot just actors riffing off being themselves as outlandish characters would be hilarious.

Movie was bomb though everybody shined Michael Cera has never been funnier:dead:

Daps
Reppin
this dude 100% knew it was
backstreet boys
and is trying to play it off like he didn't.

:dead:

I swear man, I was thinking justin Timberlake probably didn't like the money they offered so he wasn't in it.

Now I realized that it was backstreet boys and not the other gay boy band.

It's cool though if no one believes me.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
this shyt looks wack as hell, i never found that fratboy hangover animal house type humor funny, plus i loathe seth rogan

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Movie did its job.

Major spoiler

Agreed on the ending. HATED it. Just dumb, really.

Up until the point that Jonah Hill gets raped (what's with him and getting raped in his films anyway...), the movie's actually pretty funny. Not riotous, but good enough. But it just got progressively dumber after that, and the whole doing ONE good deed to get to heaven plot was kind of insulting and lame.

The film wasn't a waste, though. Michael Cera desperately needed more screentime and Jonah Hill's fake nice routine was pretty funny throughout. Probably a 7/10 if I had to put a number to it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
When they gon let my nikka Craig Robinson star in his own movie? Dude kills everything, I liked this flick though. It was worth the money.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

I swear man, I was thinking justin Timberlake probably didn't like the money they offered so he wasn't in it.

Now I realized that it was backstreet boys and not the other gay boy band.

It's cool though if no one believes me.
:beli:the song was "Backstreet's Back" :stylin: