"This is the End" sittin at 89%

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm really not that excited to see this since I generally don't find white people to be very funny. I've had 21 Jump Street, Pine Apple Express, and Horrible Bosses on my hard drive for MONTHS(some well over a year) and still haven't watched.

Am I missing out brehs? I'll give this new movie a chance.

:ufdup: Watch It Right The fukk Now

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm really not that excited to see this since I generally don't find white people to be very funny. I've had 21 Jump Street, Pine Apple Express, and Horrible Bosses on my hard drive for MONTHS(some well over a year) and still haven't watched.

You should watch that just for Jennifer Aniston...

I'm not even into white women like that but she had me :shaq:...

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I seen it yesterday

That shyt was funny as fukk brehs.

All the celebrity cameos die in the first 45mins, then it's them stranded in James Franco's house during the rapture.
Backstreet Boys perform in heaven at the end of the movie.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was Wondering if it really did or not, I heard those Bad Reviews but also Good Reviews too. I was more Interested in in The End though, I'll most likely Laugh It Up before seeing Clark's Lifetimes.

Well it's interesting concept wasted by stupid execution and characters . I love horror and can turn my brain off but this movie had me :aicmon::why: some real stupidity

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see the hype as I thought it was wack. I got bored after 30 mins to be honest.

Find it immature when there's constantly jokes about dikks and farting, cause there are 500 other ways to make people laugh. Don't get me wrong, there were like 2 or 3 scenes I might have laughed at but I found it repetitive in a sense.

4/10

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
lots of cacs up in this thread i see

no real nikka is gonna support shyt like this

gimme death at the funeral 2 with tracey morgan

Yall know yall are racist right? Im just saying so you are telling me Superbad wasnt funny? you never laughed at jim carry? American pie really?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Saw it this afternoon, was in mood for something light. I thought it was pretty fukking funny, and enjoyable little movie, that maybe got a little grating from time to time, but overall very easy to watch and laugh at, Franco especially, making fun of himself was great, and Jonah Hill killed me a dozen or so times. Danny Mcbride killed it, doing his usual routine. It's all very routine, and pretty much the same as their other movies, nothing ground breaking here. The laughs are mostly small and quick, and rapid pace, the special effects and the side story never really got tiresome, and they kept enough interplay between the characters to balance that out. Line of the movie: most of Mcbrides quotes, and Jonah Hill 'Something not that chill happened last night'. It's like the summer version of 'Cabin in the Woods' for the Apatow movies.