"This is the End" sittin at 89%

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Real good movie... Not gonna say it was great, but we and the wifey enjoyed it. I was kinda surprised see all the special effects and some of the action scenes..... Wasn't really expecting that but good all around. i don't really have any complaints about it..

Change

All Star
Daps
Did anyone read the rolling stone article about this is the end?? Jonah hill is a jerk :rudy: who would of thought

I read the article. It was hard to tell if they were playing a prank on the reader or if he's really that big of a dikkhead.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Carné Asada;4829629 said:
Smh, when people complain about a story/plot in a loose script comedy :pacspit:

I consider myself a "writer," and I don't give 2 fukks about story. I wish I didn't even have to (w)rack my brain trying to write cohesive plotlines. Seriously, when you discuss a movie with someone, especially a comedy, what do you talk about? Funny lines, funny scenes. You ever discussed the plot of Anchorman?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I consider myself a "writer," and I don't give 2 fukks about story. I wish I didn't even have to (w)rack my brain trying to write cohesive plotlines. Seriously, when you discuss a movie with someone, especially a comedy, what do you talk about? Funny lines, funny scenes. You ever discussed the plot of Anchorman?

Never. All I care in a comedy is if I laugh or not.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk

only cac comedy I ever found funny was 40 year old virgin and mainly cause the brotha in the crew killed it

disappointing he hasn't gotten more breaks....duke seems like he got talent
you live a shytty ass life... i can tell the wire is the best show you ever scene, u only watch blk shows which means ur not watching much of anything and prob live in a home under 70k in value,,,,,,sucks to be u,,

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Movie was cool, not a classic or anything. McBride and Robinson made the movie funny. The rest of the dudes could have been replaced by nobodies and it would still be the same movie

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Cera :dead:

Hilarious movie, the gluten shyt was subtle but funny as fukk.