"This is the End" sittin at 89%

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm just basing it off from what I heard from the first page and from others, I expected to be laughing non-stop, didn't happened.
Because you came into it expecting more. With me it was like getting hit with a cheap shot because I didn't expect to laugh when I went to go see it and was surprised. If I read this thread before going to see it I may have felt the same way you do.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just basing it off from what I heard from the first page and from others, I expected to be laughing non-stop, didn't happened.

Same here.

Wasn't a bad movie by any stretch but people were making it out to be a comedy classic. People will forget about this movie in a couple of years...

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I thought it was alright....not as funny as some people are saying but still one of the best comedies that came out recently. Maybe its just cause I can't stand Seth Rogen's fakkit ass....I don't think I've ever laughed at anything he's done. Franco, Mcbride and Robinson killed it tho

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was alright....not as funny as some people are saying but still one of the best comedies that came out recently. Maybe its just cause I can't stand Seth Rogen's fakkit ass....I don't think I've ever laughed at anything he's done. Franco, Mcbride and Robinson killed it tho

That's really not saying much though...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Finally saw this, I know I'm mad late, thought the movie was ok, had its hilarious moments though. Also the overall story of the movie was wack.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

I thought it was the most laugh out loud comedy since Talladega Nights...shyt was just so random McBride came through and crushed the movie :deadjackson:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Weak movie, if anything it's only good for telling us once and for all that Danny McBride and Craig Robinson are just naturally hilarious, Franco is the best actor (which we already knew) and the rest of them have nothing going for them... at all!

Yup...I agreed

and Franco is GOAT :noah:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:beli: