This is probably worst gaming year in ages

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So you telling me...that in the era of MMOs, Ongoing games, Esports games that are costantly updated and tuned, PLUS AAA games and a litany of Indie heat...the "gaming culture is ass?"

Nah, stop following trash ass gaming pundits and just go try shyt. If you got game pass there's no reason not to be playing weird shyt or things you normally wouldn't.

He has all the resources and has allegedly exhausted them and is still discontent about it. The survey says that he's just not into gaming as much as he thinks/wants to be, in the reality of things. The writing is all over the wall. Muhfukkas just don't know how to read it and read themselves tho (if they read/know how to read at all).

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He has all the resources and has allegedly exhausted them and is still discontent about it. The survey says that he's just not into gaming as much as he thinks/wants to be, in the reality of things. The writing is all over the wall. Muhfukkas just don't know how to read it and read themselves tho (if they read/know how to read at all).

Maybe he’s dying for exclusives. :yeshrug:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Its ok for homey not to be into games anymore. But that's his problem. Coming out and saying the industry is kaput when it's as vibrant as its ever been is wild.
Video games about to be ubiquitous to our entertainment experience like books and films.

rdj

Pro
Daps
People get into a gaming rut and blame the industry. Plenty of great triple A games and indie games have released this year and its only may. Maybe if you only gamed on Xbox console i can see you having this problem.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree, when ur backlog dates back to the 80s you have literally a buffet in front of you

Stop being trendy and explore the whole totality of what life has to offer sir

This is a clear sound of gaming addiction

you shouldn't have a back log games, you just buying games to buy them, you not even finish them

If you could put a game on the back burner it isn't really a good game, if you got back logs of games its because you really don't want to play them, but are doing it out of addiction of completion

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Video game industry on a crazy boring ass time. AAA titles release and has gone by the way side. Video game delays... limited stock for some consoles, nothing innovative being discussed. Microsoft the only one with a real show scheduled for the Summer so far.

shyt been trash and probably get worst due to companies playing catch up.
What are the last few games that you played and enjoyed? What games are you looking forward to?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Disagree, when ur backlog dates back to the 80s you have literally a buffet in front of you

I just don’t understand why I should even need to think about a backlog when there are 2 “next gen” consoles out. You don’t see a problem with that? I built a full sized arcade at the beginning of the pandemic (there’s a thread) with every game/console ever made, up to PS2, and I don’t even want to look at that shyt when I have a PS5 and Series X just sitting here

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Shout out to my people still playing XCOM: Enemy Within like I am. My backlog would literally have me busy for years. These cats are ungrateful.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
If u have a backlog ur eating:manny::mjgrin:

That's what u get for beating a 50 hr game in 2 days lol
Problems that real adult gamers don't have. In fact it's the opposite, we fighting to go through these games without even keeping real track of the release dates 'cause the backlog so damn long. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I just don’t understand why I should even need to think about a backlog when there are 2 “next gen” consoles out. You don’t see a problem with that? I built a full sized arcade at the beginning of the pandemic (there’s a thread) with every game/console ever made, up to PS2, and I don’t even want to look at that shyt when I have a PS5 and Series X just sitting here
This post only makes sense if you've already conquered every essential classic from the previous gens. Most people haven't

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
This post only makes sense if you've already conquered every essential classic from the previous gens. Most people haven't
Not everyone’s goal is to “conquer” a game. Some want to play until the enjoyment runs out then move to the next game. You clearly ignored my point about these next gen consoles with not many games, though…

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This is a clear sound of gaming addiction

you shouldn't have a back log games, you just buying games to buy them, you not even finish them

If you could put a game on the back burner it isn't really a good game, if you got back logs of games its because you really don't want to play them, but are doing it out of addiction of completion

I don't think its that deep.

Some people just buy shyt when its on sale and haven't gotten around to it yet, therefore a backlog. You do this over time, and the backlog accumulates.

I got a backlog mainly because my time is limited, its getting warmer outside, and If I do play a game, I'll usually end up playing a multiplayer game like Apex Legends or Rocket League with friends, over a random single player game in my backlog (that I wanna play but I know it won't be as fun as a multiplayer game).