This is probably worst gaming year in ages

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Been on a backlog/Indie/Mobile gaming kick lately. I'm done with this miserable industry and refuse to cop a console and just stick to cloud gaming for my AAA fix which is unlikely especially in these dire times.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ehh along with my crazy backlog. Elden Ring and Tiny Tina's Wonderland been holding me down this year and I'll probably cop DNF duel next month.

I still got Xenoblade 3 and MW2 confirmed for this year and there's still hope for both GOW and Howgarts legends. Can't agree with this being the worst year.

TBH though if i was forced to only play indies for the next couple of years i wouldn't even be mad. I dont see how people can legit say there's nothing to play out here. Hell I'm actually just discovering how ridiculous the 3ds library is.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I don't know, breh.
I got a bunch of shyt just sitting and a bunch of shyt I bought in the past couple of months that I have yet to scratch the surface on.
Gotta go back to Ghostwire: Tokyo, Horizon: Forbidden West, GT7, Sackboy's Big Adventure and The Ascent.
That's just me though.
There's shyt to play. Just depends on your taste and if you take your time with the shyt.
I just got my Plat on Sekiro and I had the shyt for 2 years. :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I think I might be done for the rest of the year. I'm waiting for The Last of Us 2 factions, GOW Ragnarok, and hopefully Sony releases the PSVR2.

I'm still playing Cyberpunk 2077 and Forbidden West. Might pick up Ghost of Tsushima again.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I am just trying games I would never. Enjoyed playing that SpongeBob game, plus my backlog is keeping me busy.

This year can end on a good note with GOW and Hogwarts.

Elden Ring is an all time game where it can carry 70% of the year

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Sifu, Horizon FW and
I promise you most yall can't tell me what Big exclusive or games you were playing every couple months before 2018.
Since 2018 people are just spoiled, it was the start of the end of a systems life span and the start of a new one with the switch, and every year since we have gotten both big exclusives and big multiplat games as a result.
Finally things have started to slow down A start of the cycle of two new systems and the mid end to a current one.
Before 2018 having 1 Big hyped up title was more than enough Now every other month people expect something.
I would dap this but then remembered Microsoft bringing a plethora of games at the beginning of the Xbox One life cycle.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Can’t knock you for feeling that way but this the most hyped I’ve been in a minute.

Gotham knights, The Quarry, Hogwart Legacy.

I’m about to eat decent this year in terms of gaming. All releases are decently spaced out too so ya boy will have time to digest them all at a cool pace.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My friend, what suggestions you have?

I have every system and a gaming PC. The gaming culture is ass right now breh. No excitement at all.

So you telling me...that in the era of MMOs, Ongoing games, Esports games that are costantly updated and tuned, PLUS AAA games and a litany of Indie heat...the "gaming culture is ass?"

Nah, stop following trash ass gaming pundits and just go try shyt. If you got game pass there's no reason not to be playing weird shyt or things you normally wouldn't.