This is probably worst gaming year in ages

Daps
"Banger after banger" and Cod, AC titles in the same post

...even cyberpunk. A game that don't work :heh:

2018/20 got better goty worthy games, but 2019 in general >>
You skipped over all that greatness for a few games. 2019 was dry bruh, half of those games were remakes. Death stranding was more polarizing than heat. Other than that and maybe sekiro nobody even talks about 2019. You’ll see the truth one day brother.

:troll:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Elden Ring isn't the end all be all guys. Sheesh.

And yeah, I agree with OP. For all the leaps and bounds (allegedly) in gaming/PC tech we should not only have more games but more innovative ones at that. Slapping a new coat of paint on Dark Souls isn't innovative. I just expected more out of games as time went on. I guess something like Star Citizen but you know, it actually gets finished. And when I say Star Citizen I don't just mean a "space game," I mean a game with a lot going on, feature creep that is actually feasible. It can be a shooter, sports game, simulation etc. etc. whatever......just update the game design.

I can't really articulate how I feel properly. All I know is that games are just I don't know.......bland. That's my opinion anyway. Let me look through Steam and maybe I'll be proven wrong. Don't neg me.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backlog so deep I have zero need to cop that new ps plus premium tier I own all the good games on that list and more not including my Switch. This has been a pretty good year imo. Dying Light 2, Horizon, Elden Ring, Triangle Strategy I could keep going. I been eating real good:eat:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Fortnite Zero Build option changed the game for me, playing more this year than I ever have :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Was thinking. DLC alone will make this year worthwhile.

Cuphead DLC coming
Forza Horizon DLC
Halo supposed to have a huge update.
Maybe Cyberpunk
Deathloop(for xbox hopefully with DLC)

Add in full game release like Harry Potter and i’m sure there will be some surprises. the end of the year should be pretty good :ehh:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Fortnite Zero Build option changed the game for me, playing more this year than I ever have :yeshrug:

Yo I tried Fortnite No Build, first time playing it in months, and man this shyt feels like classic Battlefront 2 on PS2 now.

Its probably skill based match making but I got weak ass lobbies first few games and got 2 victory royales with no problem.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is what people who only play CoD, 2K, Madden and generic AAA open world shooter bang bang featuring the LGBTBBQ savior character games say.:unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo I tried Fortnite No Build, first time playing it in months, and man this shyt feels like classic Battlefront 2 on PS2 now.

Its probably skill based match making but I got weak ass lobbies first few games and got 2 victory royales with no problem.

oh damn I still have yet to play this in no build mode…been slowly working my way back into playing GTA online tho…they won’t let me migrate to PS5 so I’m on the XSX…this is probably my last hurrah…cuz my next stunt in bad lobby will be for 6+ years…knowing me I’ll probably get thrown back in there within a week for blowing up cars as is usually the case lol…after that I’ll probably focus on fortnite

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
oh damn I still have yet to play this in no build mode…been slowly working my way back into playing GTA online tho…they won’t let me migrate to PS5 so I’m on the XSX…this is probably my last hurrah…cuz my next stunt in bad lobby will be for 6+ years…knowing me I’ll probably get thrown back in there within a week for blowing up cars as is usually the case lol…after that I’ll probably focus on fortnite

Yeah I was surprised how much better the game plays now. Super tight arcadey third person action.

The next gen update sucked me back into GTA Online too lol. Especially since I missed out on all the newer heists and vehicles like the Toreador. That game is a fukking classic.