This is probably worst gaming year in ages

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only for you that only play AAA games.

There’s plenty of good indies coming out all the time.

But this is the real effects of the Rona. Things slowed down to a halt for a while. This drought was inevitable.

Next year things should pick back up.

It’s only May and the year is already over for Xbox
full

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yea, nothing has interested me so far. Starfield got delayed and Saints Row is Epic exclusive. That honestly might be my first ever Epic purchase. Hopefully Hogwarts Legacy don't get delayed.

Greed

Pro
Daps
I have a backlog going back generations lol. Everytime I want to get caught up on it I see something new then start playing that

It’s really bad when I’m splitting between PA”S5 and PC. Steam sales and PS+ makes it seem impossible I’ll ever get through some games (Not even counting bringing modding into it)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I promise you most yall can't tell me what Big exclusive or games you were playing every couple months before 2018.
Since 2018 people are just spoiled, it was the start of the end of a systems life span and the start of a new one with the switch, and every year since we have gotten both big exclusives and big multiplat games as a result.
Finally things have started to slow down A start of the cycle of two new systems and the mid end to a current one.
Before 2018 having 1 Big hyped up title was more than enough Now every other month people expect something.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely the worst year. Been spending most of the year getting old games on my list on sale.

Only good game this year has been Sifu. Wasn't interested in Elden Ring at all, but I fell for all the casuals calling it a masterpiece because they can avoid bosses and ride around the world looting items they can't use for 50hrs

DNF Duel next month atleast. 0 faith other 2022 games drop this year. Even the low budget titles on my list probably getting delayed until 2023 :dead:

If your trash just say your trash.