This is forum obsessed with race...insecure?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
it's always them mountain dew drinking frail CACs talking all that shyt too:pacspit: , can't go anywhere online without seeing someone saying suttin about fried chicken, black people being dumb or some other bs :camby:

It's funny. They'll be on ebaumsworld, somethingawful.com, or 4ch@n talking all this smack about black folks with "n!gger this" and "n!gger that" making racist photoshops, and then come onto a forum like this one and say "that this is the most racist forum I've ever been on" cause we're actually discussing race-related issues.

I guess ignorance really is bliss

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's funny. They'll be on ebaumsworld, somethingawful.com, or 4ch@n talking all this smack about black folks with "n!gger this" and "n!gger that" making racist photoshops, and then come onto a forum like this one and say "that this is the most racist forum I've ever been on".

I guess ignorance really is bliss

He's just one of those scared Negros who wants to be ostrich status when it comes to discussing racism.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I made an art thread...it's dead now.

The underlined....1000%

Other boards I've been on aren't as keen to those conversations. Some of those threads go nowhere cause they are derailed by people who don't want those discussions to take place or by racists who think it's a joke.

I like this place cause I can talk about things regarding race and my own perspective/understanding of it as a black person freely. It wasn't like that on other forums. I've had forums where I would lurk and think to myself, ok this is cool...then I would post and people would like me, but when I revealed that I was black (when I put my picture up in my avi) posters would have a problem with it (I was actually banned from tranceaddict because of the aforementioned).

I'd rather be here and not feel alone with a sizable black population like this one....rather than be on another forum where race is rarely mentioned...because it's majority white and I'm one of the few black posters (or only black poster) on there.

I don't even feel comfortable on predominantly white forums anymore. I'll think shyt is sweet from a distance until delve deeper and see any discussion where race is involved (mostly involving black people) and I'll either get the hint that I'm not wanted on there and bounce.

The only other forum I went on besides this was residentadvisor (where I was for over 5 years) and they deaded the forums so this is my last (and only forum) I feel like going on

My issue is not that it's necessarily race, but it's the same topics...discussed with the same exact opinions, in the same ways as the last 4 threads related to it. There's only so much someone can discuss the way race is on here without it just being :why:. There's nothing new to the way it's argued.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My issue is not that it's necessarily race, but it's the same topics...discussed with the same exact opinions, in the same ways as the last 4 threads related to it. There's only so much someone can discuss the way race is on here without it just being :why:. There's nothing new to the way it's argued.

Let's talk about Cacs guys, Cacs suck, don't they? :troll:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post on a black oriented forum and get mad about race threads breh
im saying doe, fukkin cacs and self haters

whenever black people do shyt its an issue, and you go and these next forums like boxden and its a racist free for all. Just coz blacks got the upper hand round here "we've got an issue"

if you dont like it fukk off, we dont want your type here anyway. just like you dont like our type where you live... culture vultures

Daps
Reppin
VOID
How did they express their disdain to you once they find out about your race?
I agree with the race subject on predominately white demographic forums, they seem awkward when discussing it and ignorant when it comes to these kinds of things.
I think black people are more prone to talk about race because of our position in society and we are reminded every day that we're black from internet comments and even dirty stares from strangers.

To be frank, these kind of forums and predominately white forums tend to be two extremities.
I wish forums would just have a more moderate setting.

In response to the bolded.

I remember I joined undergroundhiphop.com forums in 2005. I was quite a popular poster on there...had the respect of the majority of the site.

I remember I made a thread "exposing" what I looked like to the posters. It was actually the first time I had ever posted a picture of myself online EVER!

I had some comments saying "you look exactly like I expected you to look". Which was funny cause it was true to me. My posting style has not changed since then.

Until this one poster by the name of "tgod" said "ewww...you f*cking ugly n1gger. Look at how big your nostils are"

He kept calling me a n!gger until he was eventually banned in the same thread for it. I actually had a bunch of white posters on that site referring to me as a "n!gger" in an attempt to bait me in their troll threads. I was one of a handful of black posters on a predominantly white hip-hop forum.

That kind of messed me up and I was really just uncomfortable posting my picture online for the longest time. Not as much anymore since I look good, but it took YEARS for me to get over that. It was really damaging especially considering I was at college at the time and it made me real uncomfortable talking to women or socializing in school. I never forgot about that.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im saying doe, fukkin cacs and self haters

whenever black people do shyt its an issue, and you go and these next forums like boxden and its a racist free for all. Just coz blacks got the upper hand round here "we've got an issue"

if you dont like it fukk off, we dont want your type here anyway. just like you dont like our type where you live... culture vultures
This site isn't Boxden. Not by a long shot. Now it's the other way around, Cac, this and cac that with impunity.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This site isn't Boxden. Not by a long shot. Now it's the other way around, Cac, this and cac that with impunity.

ghetto, thug, nword *insert other direct/indirect derogatory terms used to describe black people *

and people are worried about cac? fukk a cac, ol colonial, imperialistic, epitome of iniquity ass mfs

If you're white and not ashamed of your race I question your character with the upmost integrity

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Black people cannot be racist. We are just building on how badly we want to eradicate every last one of these cave dwelling, dog fukking, recessive gene DEVILS. We need a Black Hitler. If you have a problem with that, you are either a c00n, a CAC, or an agent of the Caucspiracy. They do NOT want us to KNOW that Ukraine was originally BLACK. That's why they are bombing it now, to hide the evidence. Knowledge is POWER.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black people cannot be racist. We are just building on how badly we want to eradicate every last one of these cave dwelling, dog fukking, recessive gene DEVILS. We need a Black Hitler. If you have a problem with that, you are either a c00n, a CAC, or an agent of the Caucspiracy. They do NOT want us to KNOW that Ukraine was originally BLACK. That's why they are bombing it now, to hide the evidence. Knowledge is POWER.
:whoa:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
It's more complicated then that.

On one hand, race is a lot more relevant to the average coli member because the coli has a high amount of Black posters. Race is going to be a hot topic when you belong to a race that's been heavily discriminated against. When the topic of race comes up on other boards it's usually dismissed because "not talking about it will make racism go away" or something equally delusional. This is one of the few boards that doesn't have race discussion whitewashed.

One the other hand some of the people on this board do come off as if they have deep rooted issues. You got people who are supposedly proud Black people, but are obsessed with what White people think of them. You got people that believe White people are descents of someone that God hated. We have people that rationalize their self hate by trying to blame all Black people's issues on the opposite sex.

Then there is of course the "trolls."

So basically what I'm trying to say is this, discussing race a lot isn't necessarily insecurity in itself but that doesn't mean some of the participants of the discussion aren't insecure.

Well said :ld:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think this should be moved to The Race Track.
SUFiymd.png
d4b5.png

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't visit other forums so i can't compare and contrast but i have learned a lot of shyt about what black people are secretly thinking behind closed doors :mjpls:generally tho i think this site like many other parts of the internet, like youtube comment section, is a heaven for miserable people to escape to :manny: it's not a reflection of reality, you're dealing with a small segment of society.