This is forum obsessed with race...insecure?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli militancy goes to far sometimes. Was arguing with some people th e other day that legit believed cacs were inherently and biologically evil :mindblown:.
can you prove otherwise given their history? :lolbron:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
well, i have no problems with discussing race but it's the blatant racism that bothers me

it was funny for awhile but every thread gets derailed by racist trolls

even mixed people are hated on here :mindblown:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
A lot of these dudes are the new white people

come online and start crying and shyt about race... nikka do something... punch someone in the face... start a new black panther party or something.. fukk you coming on here crying for ya lil bytch.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I blame the trolls and @Illeye buckmatic :ufdup:

full

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This forum has more race related threads than any forum in history. Light skin vs dark skin...what's her race...etc, etc, Are there a lot of insecurities? I don't think y'all comfortable with y'all selves
Racism rules the world we live and is a demonic system of labeling people so its not surprising that on a hiphop based sports forum, friends will discuss race a lot. Especially when you have so many people of different races. Some of which pretending to be one race so they can have the freedom to say demonic things about another race.

But still

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."
- René Descartes

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You got a point. But with the high concentration of black posters and other minority posters on here (considering it is a hip-hop site and hip-hop is black culture nd it attracts not just black people), I see where people would want to talk about race to educate themselves and share perspective/experiences/foresights.

But yeah, it gets way too much even for me. I think that is the reason why so many other things that could be discussed don't get discussed. Race theads are easy to get caught up in.

I personally I just would like to see more of an emphasis on creativity and things outside of the box. Those discussions have a tendency to become redundant. I'd rather not get too caught up in that mode of thought anyways (I'm aware but)...I'd rather just live my life and focus on the things I can readily control.

It doesn't mean we are insecure (most of us anyways, at the end of the day I can only speak for myself), we're just looking for answers and anything we can to benefit from. How many black people (or posters of other races) actually went in those threads and learned something that helped them out in life? Or gave them knowledge that they used to make the world a better place (in a small way).

I've complained about it myself, mainly cause I hate seeing good threads die that don't have to do with sensationalism just for the sake of daps and views and page length...