This is BIG: Alimony law in Florida changes drastically under new bill

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Well maybe perhaps MAYBE this thread doesnt concern you then... Why are we arguing here? :huh:

You do know you dont HAVE TO post on every thread you see right?

I'm not arguing with any of you, i'm just pointing out your fixtation and the effects of it. As for posting in every thread, of course i realize that. I barely post as it is...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
But the part I LOOOOOVE about this is the dual custody part. IF I HAVE TO PAY YOUR ASS ALIMONY THEN I WILL HAVE EQUAL CUSTODY OF THE KIDS.

No more of that Alimony + shyt load in Child Support shyt

Now all pro Athletes have the perfect reasons to play for FL teams. No state taxes. And now this. Dolphins, Heat, Bucs, Jags, and Majic are all about to :eat:
:dj2:

Ain't nobody tryna play for a Gabbert lead team :sadcam:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm not arguing with any of you, i'm just pointing out your fixtation and the effects of it. As for posting in every thread, of course i realize that. I barely post as it is...

Fixation? Use the Search feature and find me any other threads where I am disgusting and talking about this topic

I'll wait. :beli:

via Mobile

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Fixation? Use the Search feature and find me any other threads where I am disgusting and talking about this topic

via Mobile

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

via Mobile

i'm going to make this as simple as possible, without sounding condescending; i never mentioned you personally in any of my comments until you addressed me personally. so when i say people have a fixation, i'm talking about the whole forum. why you personally feel like i'm attacking you is beyond me. you talk about how i'm arguing but the thing is you keep on continuing our dialogue as if there has to be a winner on the discussion when you're arguing over something i'm not even talking about. stop making it personal unless you feel like my comments about the forum reflect your attitude too...

edit: i just realized something. what's worse is right after you quoted me the first time, i showed exactly how your own words reflected my viewpoint on the forum. you said something about not just millionaires getting their money taken by women. and my whole point was how people here are talking about or fearful of some women taking their money...

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i'm going to make this as simple as possible, without sounding condescending; i never mentioned you personally in any of my comments until you addressed me personally. so when i say people have a fixation, i'm talking about the whole forum. why you personally feel like i'm attacking you is beyond me. you talk about how i'm arguing but the thing is you keep on continuing our dialogue as if there has to be a winner on the discussion when you're arguing over something i'm not even talking about. stop making it personal unless you feel like my comments about the forum reflect your attitude too...

edit: i just realized something. what's worse is right after you quoted me the first time, i showed exactly how your own words reflected my viewpoint on the forum. you said something about not just millionaires getting their money taken by women. and my whole point was how people here are talking about or fearful of some women taking their money...
:childplease:
This isnt personal, doggie. I'm just saying you said i have a "fixation" on the matter as if i'm on here making threads and post about the topic on a weekly basis. Maybe you meant this forum as a whole.

You also said that the topic at hand is "all that people on this forum talk about" which i disagree because I dont see it and i'm on here almost everyday.

The topic i would say this forum has a "fixation" on is racial issues and I can find you many threads about that topic on here.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
This isnt personal, doggie. I'm just saying you said i have a "fixation" on the matter as if i'm on here making threads and post about the topic on a weekly basis. Maybe you meant this forum as a whole.

You also said that the topic at hand is "all that people on this forum talk about" which i disagree because I dont see it and i'm on here almost everyday.

The topic i would say this forum has a "fixation" on is racial issues and I can find you many threads about that topic on here.

wow, didn't you read what i wrote? i'm not going to spell it out for you. please reread what i wrote...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What does this mean?

You don't have any friends/acquaintances who are divorced?

it means what it means. i don't hang around people who are divorced so i never seen the "average joe get skinned alive in the courts". that doesn't mean i don't know anyone divorced...

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
26456-shocked-hawk-9Sn8.gif

How is the Hawks gonna get new players now?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm in favor of this if everything is accurate in this article. Granted I wish in a lot of cases there isn't ANY alimony, but this is a step in the "right" direction I suppose :manny:

the laws are fine as is.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/86035-we-sure-divorce-laws-unfair.html