This is BIG: Alimony law in Florida changes drastically under new bill

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
you guys make me laugh. you always talk or think about how some woman is gonna take your money :pachaha:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
you guys make me laugh. you always talk or think about how some woman is gonna take your money :pachaha:

I know dudes making $60K a year paying alimony breh. It aint just millionaires. Keep thinking that and marry the wrong brawd and find yourself in front of the wrong judge and see for yourself.

You'll be in for a RUDE AWAKENING :yes:

Thats why i dont date chicks that make significantly less than me.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Honestly this is just common sense....If you're divorced from a man, and have completed the legal procedures that essentially says you're not in love with him anymore, then why the fck do you need his money? Sure, women shouldnt get thrown out on the streets because money decided to "upgrade", but you dont need his goddamn bread for the rest of his natural life. Caps and adjustments are more than fair.

That said, republicans make me sick. The only time these sick fcks spring into action, is if its in direct benefit to rich white males (of which a great majority of alimony judgments derive). Read the piece --- when white male concerns are on the line, thats when republicans gain clarity and start talking about "fairness", and "reasonable". Fckers sound like Ghandi. But when it comes to concerns and issues regarding the middle class and minorities, its nothing but psychobabble from these idiots and "life isnt fair", "tough", etc. a$$holes.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
But the part I LOOOOOVE about this is the dual custody part. IF I HAVE TO PAY YOUR ASS ALIMONY THEN I WILL HAVE EQUAL CUSTODY OF THE KIDS.

No more of that Alimony + shyt load in Child Support shyt

Now all pro Athletes have the perfect reasons to play for FL teams. No state taxes. And now this. Dolphins, Heat, Bucs, Jags, and Majic are all about to :eat:
:dj2:

I know dudes making $60K a year paying alimony breh. It aint just millionaires. Keep thinking that and marry the wrong brawd and find yourself in front of the wrong judge and see for yourself.

shyt When You Rich You Can Afford It But When You Broke :huhldup:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

only if you marry a bum bytch, trophy wife that lays on her ass the whole relationship, or a stay at home mom with no career. If you get divorced, and she is not contributing financially to the marriage, and has no means to support herself, then you're gunna be in trouble. Sht aint rocket science. If you make your bed with a female, be prepared to lie in it.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

lmao, that's what i'm talking about though, you guys are always afraid of some woman taking your money. paranoia isn't fun. protect yourself. that's all you need to worry about. find some woman that's got her own money or some woman that's not so dumb to think she has ownership over what you've made. most of these issues spring from what type of woman you choose...

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
YOu might be right but I have seen a lot of feminist who are against alimony too. They believe it makes women weak and dependent. A true feminist would be against alimony.

Yep.

If homie knew about the different types of feminists out there he would know that some of them would probably write and vote this into law themselves. They also :fight: among themselves on many different subjects. Quite differnet camps out there

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
lmao, that's what i'm talking about though, you guys are always afraid of some woman taking your money. paranoia isn't fun. protect yourself. that's all you need to worry about. find some woman that's got her own money or some woman that's not so dumb to think she has ownership over what you've made. most of these issues spring from what type of woman you choose...
:heh:

you nikkas Love Spouting Nonsense People Change You Oh She Can Do No Wrong Assnikkas.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
shyt When You Rich You Can Afford It But When You Broke :huhldup:

Like Chris Rock once said

"People think you gotta be rich to get a prenup. Oh noooo. See If you make $20Million. And now she wants half so that what? $10 Million. It's okay... You aint starving.
But if you make $30 Thousand. And now she wants 15???? :damn:
You might have to kill her!!!
I aint moving back in with my momma cause you're not in love. You're gonna have to die!"

:laff:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How the fukk is it paranoia? :huh:

So is having security at airports paranoid then?

Just pointing out unfairness in the law as it was before. I've never been married so it really doesnt apply to me but know many mofos that struggle with the shyt.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:heh:

you nikkas Love Spouting Nonsense People Change You Oh She Can Do No Wrong Assnikkas.

when did i say a woman could do no wrong? essentially, i'm saying stop being scared of women taking your money. if you don't want a woman to take your money unjustly, there are steps you can take within the confines of our legal system as well as steps derived from common sense to reduce the likelihood of that happening. and you can't tell me this isn't an issue this forum isn't fixated on. you'd be lying to yourself if you did...

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I think this is reasonable. Unless you were married for 40+ and got divorced in your 60s, there's no justification for you receiving permanent alimony.

And I agree that it would make it difficult to move on with your life.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
How the fukk is it paranoia? :huh:

So is having security at airports paranoid then?

Just pointing out unfairness in the law as it was before. I've never been married so it really doesnt apply to me but know many mofos that struggle with the shyt.

it's paranoia because that's what people on this forum constantly talk about. making women out to be some sort of boogie man...