This is an example of why AJ Styles is the best wrestler living today

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No joke that spot is hard as fukk. He puts his arms worm and end up Enzo'ing himself :wow:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I'm talking about him because you nyggas are lying through your teeth trying to make it seem like AJ is on some another level to him in the ring. That's fukking insane..more importantly, it's incredibly stupid.
I fukk with cesaro heavy but he not seeing Styles

But cesaro is underrated

His matches on the Indys aside he probably had one of my favorite WWE technical matches ever with Regal in NXT

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He ain't seeing him? WTF:laugh: WOW....lol
Styles on another level bro IMO from 05-now he been one of if not the best wrestler in the world ...only danielson , Joe and punk coming close from the states

We all ain't gone agree my nig

Like I said Ima fan I done seen all his pwg , chikara, IWA MS and ROH/CZW matches Ima Claudio Stan bro

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Styles on another level bro IMO from 05-now he been one of if not the best wrestler in the world ...only danielson , Joe and punk coming close from the states

We all ain't gone agree my nig

Like I said Ima fan I done seen all his pwg , chikara, IWA MS and ROH/CZW matches Ima Claudio Stan bro
CM PUNK? WTF:laugh::laugh: I see now. you guys just don't have any clue what is good wrestling. Joe is now outworking Cesaro since 2014? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CM PUNK? WTF:laugh::laugh: I see now. you guys just don't have any clue what is good wrestling. Joe is now outworking Cesaro since 2014? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...
Joe and punk been on another level than Claudio

If you saying his work from 05-now puts him over joe and punk that's debatable considering Punk done and joe has slowed down from 09-now but recently I'm being reminded of the 03-06 Joe

Styles , joe and punk got more classics than Claudio :sas2: