This is an example of why AJ Styles is the best wrestler living today

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You can think whatever you want about Cesaro boring ass breh. Most sane people disagree.
That's cool. Most people don't have good taste in wrestling as this forum has proved time and time again with their Kliq obsession.

I'll take a Cesaro brawl over a AJ Brawl any day and I'll take a spot match by AJ over all non heavyweights as well.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Might have to face Swagsuke for the real King of Strong Style title :wow:

Wasn't till that first Roman match where I realized how devastating he makes his shyt look. I need that Styles da Gawd Blu-Ray career collection release ASAP. :mjcry:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That's cool. Most people don't have good taste in wrestling as this forum has proved time and time again with their Kliq obsession.

I'll take a Cesaro brawl over a AJ Brawl any day and I'll take a spot match by AJ over all non heavyweights as well.

It's not just this forum. It's real life. AJ came in and in less than a year Vince has made him world champ and focal point of Smackdown, while Cesaro is in a dead-end storyline with Sheamus.

Not trying to trash Cesaro, cause hes a great wrestler, but you brought him into this. He's not on AJ level.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ofmyf5ZUUJ1sbzhteo1_500.gif

And I can't help but wonder if Mr. Cena would put over somebody like this :jbhmm: