This is an example of why AJ Styles is the best wrestler living today

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Yeah..more classics from those who have not seen all of them in top form.
I've seen Claudio's best

My favorite Claudio matches probably all with El Genenrico /Sami at PWG BOLA 2011 or in ROH In 2007

He had some dope matches with Nigel as well he should've won the ROH title from him in 08

Never seen a trash match from him honestly like I said Ima stan lol

in 2011 PWG he was On some other shyt :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Hell no..slow all the way down with that nonsense breh
Styles got the classics and title reigns to at least be in the discussion ...he's been surpassed them in his NJPW run ...he only adding to his legacy now when it's all said and done he will be the GOAT

7 world titles and 23 total championships

IWGP, NWA, TNA, WWE :wow: GOAT shyt

He should've held the ROH world title too

Last edited:

sid the kid

Rookie
Daps
I've seen Claudio's best

My favorite Claudio matches probably all with El Genenrico /Sami at PWG BOLA 2011 or in ROH In 2007

He had some dope matches with Nigel as well he should've won the ROH title from him in 08

Never seen a trash match from him honestly like I said Ima stan lol

in 2011 PWG he was On some other shyt :wow:

Didn't even mention vs. Quack in Chikara and IWA-MS or vs. PAC in PWG, how disrespectful.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm just a casual poster here but I've always wondered why people like to use tv ratings to argue against a wrestlers in ring skill
The thing is...you have no worth on the all time scale if you couldn't get people to watch you when you were very good or stood out. It's simple as that. Nyggas here love that CM Punk shyt, right? Well when he got hot, fans tuned out. They were there ORIGINALLY for the aftermath of the promo and when he did the Rock program a year later but that was it. Bret Hart is a GREAT ALL TIME worker and could carry or work with anybody but did he make the difference to the business Austin did? No. And he was given a TON OF CHANCES to have the effect Austin made so there's no excuses .

Shawn Michaels? He could never be the greatest of all time because when he was on top and was doing HIAC matches with Undertaker...fans bought Eddie/Rey over it. So he's a guy you have to talk about in terms of performances instead of him actually making WM sell or count on the mainstream level. He's a product of WWE hype and that's why fans went against him so easily for Bryan and Punk the last few years. He's not seen on the level of the Undertaker or Bret.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Aj was great in the match. The dropkick he hit on dean earlier was beautiful. Hit the springboard ddt nicely :wow:

Dean on the other hand was :scust: as ever

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Another thing, he's undoubtedly the best of his generation.

He's killed it in every company he's ever been in.

How do you go from like 3-4 different companies and have classics with a whole different set roster every time.
:banderas:
Not only that but he fxckin got over in Japan despite that language barrier. He's been over in every single company he's ever been in. He's one of the GOATs

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Styles 1 of the best to ever do it :wow:

It's a shame it took him this long to get the acclaim he truly deserves :whew:

I see dummies bringing up sales/ratings again :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Shawn Michaels? He could never be the greatest of all time because when he was on top and was doing HIAC matches with Undertaker...fans bought Eddie/Rey over it.

:mjlol: you pick and choose stats like a motherfukker

Halloween Havoc 1997 did 405,000 buys, Eddie and Rey were third on a card that was headlined by Hogan/Piper and Savage/DDP and you're giving them sole credit for that number :dead:

But when HBK/Cena did 1.2 million buys at Mania 23 (the most in history) all of a sudden it's irrelevant :sas2:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
AJ has had an unprecedented two years.

Arguably one of the first dudes who stepped up when his time to prove Vince wrong came. They tried to lowball him after he left TNA so he went round the world - got hiimself over on three continents and then came back and not only forced them to pay up, but he's so good they made him champ

He really deserves all the love he gets.