This hoe just keyed my car

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let the proper authorities deal with her. Press charges of vandalism and let her get what she deserves. I expect a full follow up to this situation.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Yeah, man. Over this weekend I realized just how pathetic 94% of the dudes on here are. What makes it worse is that this is a made up story because this dude is bored. In this generation of young FUKK nikkas constantly on twitter and runnning to instagram and facebook, he woulda had 30 pics and screenshots already lined up. And I know he's a young FUKK nikka because he's in an internet gang running around jerking each other off for green boxes, and he's constantly "negz"ing me, which he'll do now, randomly saying dumb shyt like "fukk up nikka" :rudy:

Shame on this nikka.

Young internet nikkas :snoop:

Daps
Back in high school, this nikka fukked my homie's girl, so we skipped class together and keyed his car. Found his phone # and went over my homie's house after school and played on that nikka'z phone.

:what:

nikkas key cars now, its not his fault ya homies girl was a ho

u shoulda congratulated him

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:what:

nikkas key cars now, its not his fault ya homies girl was a ho

u shoulda congratulated him

We always down for each other. A couple yrs ago, my homie found out his girl been cheatin on him so we waited for her to get home and i distracted her while my homie stole on her from the side

Daps
We always down for each other. A couple yrs ago, my homie found out his girl been cheatin on him so we waited for her to get home and i distracted her while my homie stole on her from the side

:whoo:

did you hit that bytch with a "BLLLLLLATTT NIGGEE" afterwards?

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps

He blew her mouth out?! :damn: Chicks be creating MONSTERS after they break dudes hearts! haha

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
all i know is bytch i got bored with keep texting me and i dont respond but today she hits me with "aiight u dont talk no more i got something for u" im like :childplease:

got a text like 30 mins ago go check your car niggggggggggaaaaaa

im like :rudy: i aint got a car she aint respond. so i go outside look around bytch done keyed the fukkkk out my moms car :noah: (told her it was mines so she could think i was a successful nikka and all that to get in the pants ya feel me and it worked :myman: i live in nyc dont need a whip)

im like :ohhh: :ohhh: :wow:

moms finna wild out on me tommorow morning when she wake up :to: idk if i should call the cops on this hoe or something :to: advice? im thinking bout rolling up and chris browning her shyt in a min though :birdman:
get a quote of what it will cost to fix car and have her pay

Mr.Snitch

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. New York its seems as if you are afraid/ashamed to report this the proper way. If you are apart of the ridiculous "Stop Snitchin" ordeal, PM me the female's information along with her address if possible and it will be an honor to call the correct authorities on her. Lets get this lady out of your hair and off the streets before its too late. :leostare:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Your mother will appreciate it if she is in handcuffs by the time she wakes up. Hopefully this woman doesnt label you a snitch and send some real street people after you.