Just Got My Car Broken In Brehs

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember around 2014 when I drove down to New Orleans to visit some family during christmas break and someone broke in my car and stole my gun, basketball shorts :wtf:, and my school backpack with my laptop in the backseat. Then a few months later the nikka tried to rob a gas station WITH MY GUN, and got shot by a customer and killed. I can probably still find the article...

I soooo badly wanted to show up to his funeral on some hatin shyt. I was so heated :mjlol:

I feel your pain

Last edited:
Daps
since i got my rover, i only do secured and monitored parking spots, preferably a paid deck or valet. i'm not parking in the back of random building at night :hubie:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
NEVER leave your gun in the car. I got my shyt stole back in December outta my truck. Nice Hellcat pro 9mm too. Smashed my passenger window. Had to get that bytch retinted too. Then got my shyt broken into again last Wednesday. I think it was the same crew from the first time cause they specifically targeted my truck out of all the surrounding cars. This time I didn’t have nothing valuable in there. Same M.O. This time they smashed the drivers side window. Now I just leave my shyt unlocked smh.

You know you dusty when you walking around smashing vehicle windows. Mfers deserve a bullet in the spine so they can sit down for the rest of their life and think about the consequences of their dusty ass actions :demonic:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
You sound dumb as hell they not letting you bring the gun in the club
Smh clearly you dumb mfer, I'm talking about people who leave their gun in the car while parked in their OWN driveway like you can't just take that shyt and put it in your house