Just Got My Car Broken In Brehs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you lost one loaded gun and didnt manage to fire the other one off either? :dame:
smile-restrained.gif

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Man this the first time I ever had some shyt like this .. a nikka got a a BMW thinking shyt sweet. Came out the club with a bytch ready to take her home and saw my shyt was fukked up even had shorty like :picard::huhldup: And they got me for my Gun :wow:

Any other Brehs had this happen to them and what did you do next??

ETA- This my first thread idc If I’m I’m some Moesha shyt
Report your gun stolen to the police ASAP

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man this the first time I ever had some shyt like this .. a nikka got a a BMW thinking shyt sweet. Came out the club with a bytch ready to take her home and saw my shyt was fukked up even had shorty like :picard::huhldup: And they got me for my Gun :wow:

Any other Brehs had this happen to them and what did you do next??

ETA- This my first thread idc If I’m I’m some Moesha shyt
Having @Nokids most likely made you look vulnerable , that's why I took the............

I mean, that's why they took the gun :hubie:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, they got the blicky? What was it? And where was it? I usually lock mine up but I also leave it mounted out of sight. But if someone was digging around my car unsolicited they'd find it.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I got hit up similarly about 16-17 years ago in Dallas, Texas.

Went out there with the little shorty I was dealing with at the time for a quick little getaway.

I was staying at one of those extended stay spots which was probably a mistake thinking back on it, I come back outside the next morning my driver side window is busted out and my portable Magellan GPS I had at the time was taken.

I had some checks and a small amount of cash in my center console and none of that was taken or disturbed.

There was a very clean older model Rose Royce parked right next to my Honda the whole time that they didn’t touch.
:martin:

I went to hotel security and the front desk and they claimed the cameras they had overlooking where I was parked did not work which was very suspicious to me. I took my L and went ahead and left though. I remember having to drive 3-4 hours back home to North Louisiana mad AF.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Damn, they got the blicky? What was it? And where was it? I usually lock mine up but I also leave it mounted out of sight. But if someone was digging around my car unsolicited they'd find it.
On the side driver door smh .. smith and Wesson 9mm but it’s all good keeping it locked up next time