This hoe just keyed my car

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Ladies and gentleman there you have it....:upsetfavre:....u should of answered yo phone...your mothers car would have been spared...:mjpls:

:laff:

this.

Better call the cops on that bytch while you still can :mjpls:

:laugh:

im surprised more people aint clowning this dude for
one- living with his momma
two- lying about having a car to appear successful to a hoodrat
and three- sneak fukking a girl at your momma house on some "cover your mouth" type shyt

and you can get arrested for keying a car now? :usure:

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
and you can get arrested for keying a car now? :usure:

Yep. Vandalism.. criminal tampering.. criminal mischief e.t.c. Depending on state and total damages could even reach felony status.

I ain hatin on the OP.. homie doin what he gotta do to get by, but he been fukked up this time.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
lmaooo good thread breh.. sound like some hijinks i used to do in my teens..

probably should use the leverage to see how far you could take her.. use her for wild sexual favors and monetary gain now.. she will do things she normally wouldnt.. :myman: just dont incriminate through txt like this simple bytch

and for you mother.. ehhh cars get keyed everyday b practice your surprise face and let her insurance fix it :krs::ohhh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
all i know is bytch i got bored with keep texting me and i dont respond but today she hits me with "aiight u dont talk no more i got something for u" im like :childplease:

got a text like 30 mins ago go check your car niggggggggggaaaaaa

im like :rudy: i aint got a car she aint respond. so i go outside look around bytch done keyed the fukkkk out my moms car :noah: (told her it was mines so she could think i was a successful nikka and all that to get in the pants ya feel me and it worked :myman: i live in nyc dont need a whip)

im like :ohhh: :ohhh: :wow:

moms finna wild out on me tommorow morning when she wake up :to: idk if i should call the cops on this hoe or something :to: advice? im thinking bout rolling up and chris browning her shyt in a min though :birdman:

i thought u was in the AF and in Maryland

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
you running ya game wrong fam

the only reason she took it personal cause you was spitting that "i care for you" "lets see where this goes" "only time will tell" game. you gave her hope, so when you cutting her off she heartbroken about it cause she thought you really cared about her

thats some high school game.

when we grown, for women we know we just want to fukk, its sex talk on the phone, sex talk on facebook, sex talk in the text. your conversations are supposed to 10% how your day been 90% what you do in the bed, what she do in the bed etc. etc.

then she know what it is, and if she still come over she know what it is, just sex. so when you get distant you can say exactly that "we aint good for eachother, lets keep it real, it was just a sexual thing, im looking for something more serious, i dont see that with us" she will understand cause she got the same sentiments.

and walah! you get a broad you can get about 3-5 good fukks from then you on to the next.

*side note, dont kiss them on the mouth, kiss them on the cheek, fore head, maybe a peck as yall departing, but no long kisses,, and never kissing during sex. thats the connection part. no kissing says we understand this is just a sexual thing*

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
These threads are making you nikkas pathetic show. The nikka said his moms car was his so he could look better to the hoe. SMH.

Yeah, man. Over this weekend I realized just how pathetic 94% of the dudes on here are. What makes it worse is that this is a made up story because this dude is bored. In this generation of young FUKK nikkas constantly on twitter and runnning to instagram and facebook, he woulda had 30 pics and screenshots already lined up. And I know he's a young FUKK nikka because he's in an internet gang running around jerking each other off for green boxes, and he's constantly "negz"ing me, which he'll do now, randomly saying dumb shyt like "fukk up nikka" :rudy:

Shame on this nikka.

Daps
Yeah, man. Over this weekend I realized just how pathetic 94% of the dudes on here are. What makes it worse is that this is a made up story because this dude is bored. In this generation of young FUKK nikkas constantly on twitter and runnning to instagram and facebook, he woulda had 30 pics and screenshots already lined up. And I know he's a young FUKK nikka because he's in an internet gang running around jerking each other off for green boxes, and he's constantly "negz"ing me, which he'll do now, randomly saying dumb shyt like "fukk up nikka" :rudy:

Shame on this nikka.

Now that you mention it I did hear this story before........

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hope you learn a lesson ,donot mess with a chicks emotions,it will not end well for you unless she fears you dawg