This guy collected all the GMB infinity stones

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
if you actually watched the first 10 minutes of that interview you’d know that he mentioned his ex wife’s family being extremely racist saying how they hate black people and using the N word with the hard ER. He said he cut them off because of that shyt. His ex wife’s family was on that their granddaughter is cool but they hate ******s.

Dude is white. His ex wife is white. He could have easily just said I’m going to raise my adopted daughter as a white girl and completely ignore the fact that she’s half black.

He said he has no black friends growing up, but he took the time to research black culture and history for his daughter. And you can tell he did by the things he says.

he also said they’ve experienced similar racism from other whites. They like black people but hate ******s and how his daughter has been exposed to that. Said it’s tough for her because she isn’t white enough nor black enough.

fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

You sound like a cac yourself with all of these excuses

“ they said they love black folks but hate nikkas”

And u are still defending this cac:mjpls:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If you want to marry or otherwise share assets with a woman, she should FEAR you.

I dont have to like it or "agree" but it's the only check on the current legal system i can think of.

My brother went through a devastating divorce and she made more than him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If you want to marry or otherwise share assets with a woman, she should FEAR you.

I dont have to like it or "agree" but it's the only check on the current legal system i can think of.

I've come to accept there is zero value in legal marriage for men in the USA other than letting your spouse get on your health insurance, and even then that benefits them. When it comes to children lol some dudes may even be better off hiring surrogate if their wife was going to have them put the child in day care anyways.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I've come to accept there is zero value in legal marriage for men in the USA other than letting your spouse get on your health insurance, and even then that benefits them. When it comes to children lol some dudes may even be better off hiring surrogate if their wife was going to have them put the child in day care anyways.
:yeshrug: All that could very well be true. My small, little bit of advice only applies to men who want to marry.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:yeshrug: All that could very well be true. My small, little bit of advice only applies to men who want to marry.
my statement isn't about wanting vs not wanting, it's purely on the ROI of it. It's simply not there. Now what someone does with that is on them.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
my statement isn't about wanting vs not wanting, it's purely on the ROI of it. It's simply not there. Now what someone does with that is on them.
But mine was. Some men want to be married. It's not my place to debate it. My brother was the marrying kind. I would have advised him against it but i was too young for anyone to listen. My mother did and he's been low key salty ever since.

Fear and paperwork. I know exactly what I'll get should this relationship dissolve (in a normal, non dramatic way) and I'm adequately afraid that this nikka might kill me* if i show all the way out. :usure:

Voila. :yeshrug:

* Ftr, he's never raised a hand against me, but i know his spirit. Im good. :usure:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

Never seen a woman agree with that notion.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Most definitely.
She's gotta understand that you've got a level of petty that she best not escalate things to.

Don't be abusive fellas but damn near kill somebody in front of her, so she has a fear of the cold world absent your warm loving regard and esteem.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You sound like a cac yourself with all of these excuses

“ they said they love black folks but hate nikkas”

And u are still defending this cac:mjpls:
His wife’s family said that not him.

Actually watch the interview, not all white people are bad.

Point me to a white father teaching their children about black history.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I've been married for 19 years now.

I have 250k in my 401k I've saved thru two decades of sacrifice and commitment to principles. My wife "might" have 10-15k in hers.
And because I watched it happen to my work breh, I know for a fact, that she'd get to take half of the money I saved over 20 years if we fell out.
Even tho she's more educated and makes pretty close to what I make, she spends her money on clothes and shoes and whatever else.

But hell, even if we don't split up, were' both going to have to live off it anyway because she hasn't saved anything so no matter what I take an L end of the day.:manny: