This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..

man you know what :mjlol:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
im going back to page 1 to rep the OP. This was perfect execution!! shyt had me weak laughing at work.....AFTER i had already read it. You know you get under someone's skin when they constantly replying to the thread, "laughing" at themselves and the jokes and dude post more than 10 replies. He was :umad:

Eczema

Banned
Daps
this thread hurts my heart :to:
why fakkit?

Personal attacks on here are wack as fukk
lol kill yourself dumbass
im going back to page 1 to rep the OP. This was perfect execution!! shyt had me weak laughing at work.....AFTER i had already read it. You know you get under someone's skin when they constantly replying to the thread, "laughing" at themselves and the jokes and dude post more than 10 replies. He was :umad:
i know right. nikka starting trying to play it off by laughing at himself.

Daps
i don't care about reps dumbass lol. you have 50 reps acting like it's an accomplishment. i post what the fukk i want when i want. i don't worry about green points fukking retard.
I never said anything about my reps I was just saying this thread won't get you out the red. It seems like when dude said he was going to rep you a light bulb went off in your head like "hey, nikkas might rep me out the red" no nikka, you too far gone to make a come back from this thread alone. Time to put the work in.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Basically. You gotta be real sus to dedicate this much time to me. Like, what kind of grown ass man decides to make a thread about another man? You really was beating that keyboard furious like "I'm gonna get him", meanwhile cheeto dust falls silently from your unwashed face as your mom tells you to keep it down.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

giphy.gif

:bryan::damn::dead::heh: