This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I bet the nikka got a baby dikk too he jus got dat look

What kinda gay shyt bruh???
giphy.gif

I keep telling yall this aint a roast session this a bunch of gay nikkas in their feelings.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gatdamn there are a lot of frontin ass nikkaz in here actin like y'all ain't never roasted a posters looks on this bytch :stopitslime: :what:

"We" have roasted nikkaz hairlines, teeth, milk dud heads, nikkaz bein ashy and everything else under the sun, now y'all nikkaz wana act brand new:dead:

nikkaz have even roasted me at one point :dead:

Ok Coli, I see y'all :mjlol:
Coli done got soft apparently. I remember seeing posters getting roasted for having a ashy thumbs in a proof pics.
:deadmanny:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man i remember back in the day a brother came to school with those XJ9000. Those were the fake Jordan looking shoes Payless used to sell. His ass got lit up for that. I don't think I ever seen him again.:lolbron:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I can't believe this shyt, the coli done got soft as fukking baby shyt. All of these www.stopbullying.gov ass nikkas in here :cape:, talking bout "post your pic too so he gets a fair chance" :mjlol:

Ain't shyt fair round here bytch :russ: It's survival of the fittest, and if you're caught lackin, you're food :demonic: Like I've said before, a good bunch of these posters wouldn't have lasted a second on SOHH if THIS thread has them in their feelings :laff: When you put your own pic out there, you open the door for criticism, no one's special or exempt from it and this shyt's gone on as long as internet forums have existed, ain't shyt new about it, so I dunno why nikkas are acting brand new now. :wtf:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I can't believe this shyt, the coli done got soft as fukking baby shyt. All of these www.stopbullying.gov ass nikkas in here :cape:, talking bout "post your pic too so he gets a fair chance" :mjlol:

Ain't shyt fair round here bytch :russ: It's survival of the fittest, and if you're caught lackin, you're food :demonic: Like I've said before, a good bunch of these posters wouldn't have lasted a second on SOHH if THIS thread has them in their feelings :laff: When you put your own pic out there, you open the door for criticism, no one's special or exempt from it and this shyt's gone on as long as internet forums have existed, ain't shyt new about it, so I dunno why nikkas are acting brand new now. :wtf:
True, you can chose to post your picture up or chose not you. Posting your picture is basically the same as being caught slipping.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I bet the nikka got a baby dikk too he jus got dat look :russ: yall kno im talmbout rite? :russ:

And u kno his big soft & warm cuddly lookin ass got dat fat nikka pad dat make his shyt look even smaller :laff:

dikk prolly look like a USB flash drive :laff: would love to see that shyt :deadmanny:
Now THIS is what u call gay. Too much detail about the penis