This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

Eczema

Banned
Daps
I bet the nikka got a baby dikk too he jus got dat look :russ: yall kno im talmbout rite? :russ:

And u kno his big soft & warm cuddly lookin ass got dat fat nikka pad dat make his shyt look even smaller :laff:

dikk prolly look like a USB flash drive :laff: would love to see that shyt :deadmanny:
braaaaaa:bryan::bryan::bryan: i was thinking the same shyt. bytches be laughing at this nikka like shyt

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Wasn't u in another thread not too long ago saying how much u hate bullying and teasing and that u never know how strong someone is ??? :stopitslime:
Yeah but roasting for competition and harmless laughs is different from giving someone hell mr Bugatti roast up here as well. The only difference is the guys roasting him in this thread are afraid to post a picture.

Daps
Breh, your face does deserve it's own thread Ol...
latest

lookin ass nikka. Like dude said, you were in the other thread going to the stars and beyond to defend trannys and homos, now you're in here calling everyone roasting you a homo as an insult and a sort of defense mechanism :jbhmm: Claim to be taking the high road until the wolves go in on you brehs :mjlol:
Yooooo:russ:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Breh, your face does deserve it's own thread Ol...
latest

lookin ass nikka. Like dude said, you were in the other thread going to the stars and beyond to defend trannys and homos, now you're in here calling everyone roasting you a homo as an insult and a sort of defense mechanism :jbhmm: Claim to be taking the high road until the wolves go in on you brehs :mjlol:
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHILL ! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff::laff: :laff: :laff: I'm literally crying rn breh

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Yeah but roasting for competition and harmless laughs is different from giving someone hell mr Bugatti roast up here as well. The only difference is the guys roasting him in this thread are afraid to post a picture.
......I guess

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Basically. You gotta be real sus to dedicate this much time to me. Like, what kind of grown ass man decides to make a thread about another man? You really was beating that keyboard furious like "I'm gonna get him", meanwhile cheeto dust falls silently from your unwashed face as your mom tells you to keep it down.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

giphy.gif
Word....this nikka a weirdo.