This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..

:gladbron:

OMFG!!!

@Eczema I'm not even joking, when I saw the thread title I thought "I wonder who it's gonna be a pic of...I'm gonna tag @Bugatti Biceps in my reply cuz he's probably uglier than whoever OP is gonna post a pic of"

:pachaha:

And then I open the thread and it's a pic of that @Bugatti Biceps loser

:dead:

:laff:

OP I wish I could rep you for being a mind reader but :mjcry:

Oh damn, this thread is so funny.
:banderas:

Dude was calling me ugly in @malcolmxxx_45 's @Strawberry do you like black women? thread and I was like :skip: how is this no p*ssy gettin double chin fatass mothafukka callin me ugly????? :wtf: :mindblown:

You know what he said?

I hope you're sitting down for this...

He said he had a 6pack :laff:

He also said he's a hacker so we already know he's nerdy as hell. He's on a computer 24/7 so he has no social skills plus just look how ugly he is.

It's pretty obvious that mothafukka ain't gettin p*ssy and if he is, he's payin a lot of money for it.

:umad:

OP you're my new favourite poster, I love this thread.
:blessed:

:patrice:
Just out of curiosity, are any Coli ladies defending this ugly beast's looks?

I bet there's not even one Coli chick who would let him take them on a date, or anywhere, not even that ugly ho @Vice Queen or that fat bytch @Regine Hunter

:russ:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
judging other mens looks is some straight homo shyt :manny:

This is some gay shyt.

Since when do you judge another dudes looks?

:comeon:

This @Bugatti Biceps fool was just up in another thread yesterday talkin bout how he's attractive and has a 6 pack. This delusional nerd was asking to be put in his place.

Women on the Coli judge my looks all the time and somehow that's acceptable but the minute a guy judges another man's looks they must be gay? C'mon boys, you tryin to tell me you can't tell the difference between an ugly MF and a good looking man?

:usure:

Personal attacks on here are wack as fukk

I get personal attacks on here 24/7 & IDGAF cuz I don't take this shyt seriously.

:yeshrug:

This thread is hilarious cuz OP got @Bugatti Biceps in his feelings

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh, your face does deserve it's own thread Ol...
latest

lookin ass nikka. Like dude said, you were in the other thread going to the stars and beyond to defend trannys and homos, now you're in here calling everyone roasting you a homo as an insult and a sort of defense mechanism :jbhmm: Claim to be taking the high road until the wolves go in on you brehs :mjlol:

r73VJe3.jpg

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..

The burial.

ha, nikkas out in the world lookin' like defeated real life versions of cartoon characters and shyt, it's hilarious.

That said, there's probably worse, I know there is.

:mjlol:I know who the ugliest non-nikka is...:lolbron:

Muthafukka...

nikka look like if someone drew a face on a corn dog

How you gonna let a nikka from Da Band bury you?

#DoneTheParty

Last edited:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
The burial.

ha, nikkas out in the world lookin' like defeated real life versions of cartoon characters and shyt, it's hilarious.

Muthafukka...

#DoneTheParty
Gtfo cac

Eczema

Banned
Daps
i know this nikka uglier than a MF. smh shame on him saying he got a 6 pack. dis nikka look like he down a 6 pack of beers every 6 minutes. Fat ogre ass nikka. and only on the coli is roasting someone gay. these dudes are hilarious. picking times when shyt is ok and not ok. just lol
@Bugatti Biceps

Fam, you gonna need to come back into this thread, b.

You even got @Strawberry unloading clips on you as well.
This dude aint got nothing else 2 say.
hahaha
The burial.

Muthafukka...

#DoneTheParty
like shyt.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
i know this nikka uglier than a MF. smh shame on him saying he got a 6 pack. dis nikka look like he down a 6 pack of beers every 6 minutes. Fat ogre ass nikka. and only on the coli is roasting someone gay. these dudes are hilarious. picking times when shyt is ok and not ok. just lol

This dude aint got nothing else 2 say.

hahaha

like shyt.

I haven't heard someone say ogre in a fukkin minute and it's such a fitting description.

:ohhh:

OMG HE LOOKS LIKE SHREK!!!!!!!!
:laff:

Yo I compiled his shyt talking & our back & forth antics from that thread from yesterday & the day before. Check this shyt out. :lolbron:

giphy.gif

Someone smashing that bowl cut of yours?

giphy.gif

Still can't believe this ugly MF is tryin to diss me

It's not a bowl cut it's a bob and I have so many guys chasing that sometimes it overwhelms me and stresses me out. Not even joking.

I bet I get chased more than you and I get way more attention from the opposite sex than you.

:yeshrug:

IDGAF bout what you think of me cuz you obviously ain't shyt if you sit around on your computer for 2 days straight trying to diss a girl that barely even notices you and doesn't give two fukks about you.

You're a woman. No shyt. We live in a world that says men have to pursue women.

giphy.gif

You'd have to look like Honey Boo Boo for this not to be the case.

I'm a hacker, stupid. My entire job is on the computer. You sit on the computer all day throwing p*ssy at c00n nikkas getting your cave holes ran through. Your life is meaningless so now you have fantasies of being a white sex slave in Jamaica living out your fetishes, hence why you sit around watching dancehall videos all day wishing you could get your body ravaged by some black penis in your sick racist slave sex dreams.

giphy.gif

Also, your hair IS a terrible bowl cut.

giphy.gif

*Note: He lowkey admits that no female has ever approached or hit on him

:duck:

I get more attention and action than you and you're somehow jealous wtf

I'll never be jealous of a neanderthal. You can take that to the bank.
:shaq:

Am I mad that you're too stupid to know the difference between a bowl cut and a bob?

Nah.

Here's some helpful descriptions and photos to help explain the difference between the two hair cuts to you since you seem to be having a difficult time grasping the concept of what a bowl cut really is.
Bowl cut

A bowl cut, or bowl haircut, is a simple and plain short haircut where the hair is cut with a straight fringe on the front and the rest of the hair is the same length all the way around or is cut short on the sides and back.[1] It is so named because it looks as though someone put a bowl on the head and cut off or trimmed short all the visible hair.[1] A bowl cut is also known for being a cheap and easy haircut often sported by children.

XFGysxP.jpg

rihanna.jpeg

Ruby+Rose+Short+Hairstyles+Bowl+Cut+Y1kcCLVbp1Ix.jpg

Bob cut

A bob cut or bob is a short haircut for women (and occasionally men) in which the hair is typically cut straight around the head at about jaw-level, often with a fringe (or "bangs") at the front.

bso_amelie-frontal-11.jpg

Anna-Faris-Bob-cut.jpg

Box-Bob-Box-Bob.jpg

6935ceab561dafa0d65c1edaef1cc719.jpg

e33fce4ea6e43f2a1ae195f18ca58c34.jpg

As you can see, I clearly have a bob.

You have a lame cac bowlcut and still live in CACanda.

It's cool. I know you wish you had even an ounce of my blackness, and I know you wish you would have thought of what Rachael Dolezal did first, but its cool.

:salute:

He still can't tell the difference between a bowl cut and a bob, even with descriptions and pics that clearly illustrate the difference.

:snoop:

Who in their right mind is proud of that like its an accomplishment?

giphy.gif

Oh cool, he hates white people.
@VegasCAC come get ya boyfriend, he needs a hug.

Like this @Bugatti Biceps loser...look at him. You see his avi? That guy is ugly as fukk. I wouldn't even talk to that guy in person.

If he ever came up to me in a club I'd be like "yeah ok, cool" and walk away. I wouldn't even entertain a conversation or let him to buy me a drink.

The only time he gets p*ssy is when he pays. No sober chick in her right mind would chase an ugly fat nerdy loser with a bad attitude. Are you kidding?!

That guy is gross, straight up. And he thinks he can insult me.

:mjlol: :laff:

But what does that mean in real life and how does it change the fact that your p*ssy juice smells like hot dog water?

I don't talk to cac women, especially ones that look special needs with a Sling Blade bowl cut.

Amazing how I keep getting called fat when I have a 6 pack that's been posted on here. Yall cave hoes just say whatever lol

How does being a Coli celebrity put money in my pocket?

Oh, it doesn't, so why would I or anyone who isn't living in a trailer on welfare care about that kind of shyt?

Sounds bitter towards white women, probably cuz all the ones he ever talked to rejected him.

But let's be real, all of the women who ever talked to him have rejected him, so it's not fair for him to take his frustrations out on white women alone.

Because cac p*ssy is free. Any other p*ssy they either gotta pay direct or they gotta leave the house and take a shower and basic general adult shyt, which is too much effort.

My p*ssy is sweet, why you think they call me Strawberry?

You are fat in the face so I highly doubt you have a 6 pack. You're also ugly as fukk. Seriously.

I know people use the term ugly around here very loosely but you are seriously ugly. For real. You're a 1. You're not even a 2!

When was the last time you got p*ssy without having to pay for it?

Never.

Exactly.

Any last words before I put your ugly nerdy ass on ignore?

Ma'am, you can't roast anyone. You look like Miss Piggy after a deep crack binge.

You fetishize an entire race of men for your cac pleasure.

Your whole existence is a genetic mistake. You're not even homo sapien, like you possess more neanderthal DNA than black people. Step your genetics up.

I'm not fat in the face you stupid fukk, you just don't take in enough melanin to have properly functioning eyes.

Your p*ssy I guarantee is dumpster juice. I would jump off a cliff onto a bed of nails before I fukked you.

I would rather hear Amber Rose's queefs autotuned on repeat for 24 hours than hear you speak a single word.

You're wack, you're corny, your own race don't fukk with you because they realize you're basically a walking cockholster, and your gimmick is a sham.

And believe me, one thing I aint never had to do is pay for p*ssy, and if your level of insult is "you have enough money to burn to spend on fukking", that shows how corny you really are.

Basically to sum up your life:
nFe4IYN.jpg

I like how he claims he's not fat in the face and gets mad about it. :mjlol:

Look how mad you are that you don't get p*ssy without paying.

Look how mad you are that you're a fat ugly nerd with a nonexistent 6pack.

Ok putting your sorry ugly ass on ignore now byeeeeeeee!

:queen:

Shout out to @Giselle + ignore lists + that smiley :salute:

LOL if you say so cave thot.

No one's mad. I'm black, you're white. I'm inherently better than you.

You aren't. You just like the rest of the cacs on here thinking about me and my dikk.

Trying to act like being racist is cool. :what: :beli:
@Spotlessmind @Vice Queen @Big Daddy aka @Poe Dameron
:patrice:

Is this your friend?

Also
:mjlol: :scust: @him even thinking about me thinking about his little pickle dikk
:damn:

A dude on here said he wanted to see my dikk in a thread earlier. Don't put shyt past any of these dudes.

And u aint show it cuz u kno u got a baby dikk, fakkit

Also @ me if u jus gon keep on talkin slick about me in different threads like a scorned lil bytch u autistic lookin nikka

@Ness ethered him too

Shrek is so wack & his ego is spinning outta control.
:snoop:

Last edited:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
This kinda gay.

I'm thinking flavor flav type shyt. This is just some regular ass nikka

Nah, if you can't agree that @Bugatti Biceps is ugly then you're :wrist:and you should marry him.

He's not gettin p*ssy anyways so I'm sure he'd like some company. You can play with his chins while he hacks the day away.

:lolbron: