This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

Daps
2l8hizo.jpg
images

:francis:

:russ::dead: Somebody call tha amberlamps!

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
But majority of the time everybody would just get written up I stayed in detention

That's where half of the roast sessions would go down. I remember we had this asian lady watching detention and she came at my homeboy talking about "pull up your pants and stop looking homeless"

Everyone in the room was like
giphy.gif

Bruh we roasted that asian broad the whole HOUR. Tried to call one of the deans down, he came in, caught some strays, looked at her like :francis:

and left.

She left 40 minutes into the roast and we aint see her for a week. My stomach was tight the rest of the night.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
@QuavoFlow You know that was how them girls was signaling they wanted a nikka though:usure:

One of my greatest victims turned out to be my date to prom.
Ik breh:lolbron:

My junior year me and this freshman chick would always pick at each other in the hallway but I knew what was up

Ended up fukking on the lower football field:yeshrug:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
@ImNotLazyNoMore...Dilivut

:deadmanny: @ your avi.

@Bugatti Biceps No one was spared, nikkas didn't even care if it was the principal.. Jokes were heard loudly.

Oh we roasted the deans and the lunch monitors daily. I remember everyone in the lunchroom started dying when someone said the lunch monitor look like he took cannonballs to the face in the civil war. Lunch ended early as fukk that day.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:dead:

The clapback broke that nikka's spirit. I can't remember how many times I gotten suspended fighting after a roast session, I'd gotten so good that random dudes would try me for no damn reason at all, had one dude throw a tray of food one time at me.. Nearly got my brand new Nautica jacket fukked up, I swear I tried to kill that nikka in the cafeteria.
this white kid tried to skip me in line once. i went in :deadrose: said he and his girl looked like cow and chicken sitting at their lunch table

i swear on everything i thought he was coming to shoot up the school the next day :pachaha:

good times :ahh:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
That's where half of the roast sessions would go down. I remember we had this asian lady watching detention and she came at my homeboy talking about "pull up your pants and stop looking homeless"

Everyone in the room was like
giphy.gif

Bruh we roasted that asian broad the whole HOUR. Tried to call one of the deans down, he came in, caught some strays, looked at her like :francis:

and left.

She left 40 minutes into the roast and we aint see her for a week. My stomach was tight the rest of the night.
:mjlol:
Yo but nothing beat roasting tf out of substitute teachers:dead:

The homegirl went off on a old CAC talkin bout he got on strapless overalls and why the nikka wearing church socks wit crusty new balances:deadmanny:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
:mjlol:
Yo but nothing beat roasting tf out of substitute teachers:dead:

The homegirl went off on a old CAC talkin bout he got on strapless overalls and why the nikka wearing church socks wit crusty new balances:deadmanny:

Bruh I got so many stories of that shyt from grade school. I seen a sub in high school get roasted with nothing but Huckleberry Finn references because that's what we were reading and he tried to take a lowkey shot at a homie talking about "read aloud to the class, unless you aren't good at it"

Breh was like "you trying to say I can't read like ****** Jim because I'm black?"

And that was that for 15 minutes til the sub left the room for the rest of the period.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I was handy with the comebacks but sometimes you'd have to square up and box a nikka if it got too heavy
Those roast to fight double features :wow:

The jokes stop hitting as hard, they lose the crowd and then they resort to being extra disrespectful and fly with the lip....... It's time

Roastee: "Corny :aicmon:.... :mjlol: "

Roaster: "And? So? Whatchu about to do YOU bytch ASS fakkit !?!??!:what:"

*People in the background instigating*

giphy.gif

A6TqWEP.jpg

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Those roast to fight double featurea :wow:

The jokes stop hitting as hard, they lose the crowd and then they resort to being extra disrespectful and fly with the lip....... It's time

Roastee: "Corny :aicmon:.... :mjlol: "

Roaster: "And? So? What you about to do about it YOU bytch ASS fakkit !?!??!:what:"

*People in the background instigating*

giphy.gif

A6TqWEP.jpg
GOAT avi to post correlation:dead: