This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Fam, you had to have lyrics ready to blast back in the 90s. nikkas was ready to get at you for anything.. Remember having to make sure the kicks was fresh, everything cleaned and ironed to keep the wolves at bay.. fukked up one day at lunch and accidentally got ketchup on my jeans.. Next thing you know nikkas talking about "You hit your period, nikka?", " nikka hitting puberty eating a hot dog?" Etc, etc..I was handy with the comebacks but sometimes you'd have to square up and box a nikka if it got too heavy.
TRUE nikkaz uh get at you for ANYTHING

I remember I had put too much grease in my head shyt was glistening

Ol boy said my mama put baby oil in my scalp:deadmanny:

Then I told the nikka I used that same baby oil on his mom's tho:umad:

:mjlol:nikka wanted to fight so bad but the P.E. teacher broke it up

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
TRUE nikkaz uh get at you for ANYTHING

I remember I had put too much grease in my head shyt was glistening

Ol boy said my mama put baby oil in my scalp:deadmanny:

Then I told the nikka I used that same baby oil on his mom's tho:umad:

:mjlol:nikka wanted to fight so bad but the P.E. teacher broke it up

:dead:

The clapback broke that nikka's spirit. I can't remember how many times I gotten suspended fighting after a roast session, I'd gotten so good that random dudes would try me for no damn reason at all, had one dude throw a tray of food one time at me.. Nearly got my brand new Nautica jacket fukked up, I swear I tried to kill that nikka in the cafeteria.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

The clapback broke that nikka's spirit. I can't remember how many times I gotten suspended fighting after a roast session, I'd gotten so good that random dudes would try me for no damn reason at all, had one dude throw a tray of food one time at me.. Nearly got my brand new Nautica jacket fukked up, I swear I tried to kill that nikka in the cafeteria.
:heh:yea I got in a few fights over roast sessions

But majority of the time everybody would just get written up I stayed in detention:mjlol:

Be in there wit the same mfs yu was roasting :mjlol:

Specifically me and this one chick went at it in class shorty asked me why my elbows was always ashy

I asked why her mama knees was always ashy:mjlol:(she was a old thotty:lolbron:)

nikka the whole class erupted and we both got written up and was in detention starin each other down:russ: