This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like if someone drew a face on a corn dog :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Ooh Marty

You are a michelin looking fat bytch on a 99.7% male forum. #neverforget

Think about it next time when you rush in a thread and spoil the fun.
I'm not ruining their fun only yours you Gunther fukkin cac :camby:

Stop tagging me and go and fukk ur ugly cac mother billy joe :camby:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..
:laff::laff::laff: goin iiiin :russ:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:russ:Remind me of junior year roast sessions

We once roasted a nikka so bad his girlfriend broke up wit him the next day:wow::mjlol:

Fam, you had to have lyrics ready to blast back in the 90s. nikkas was ready to get at you for anything.. Remember having to make sure the kicks was fresh, everything cleaned and ironed to keep the wolves at bay.. fukked up one day at lunch and accidentally got ketchup on my jeans.. Next thing you know nikkas talking about "You hit your period, nikka?", " nikka hitting puberty eating a hot dog?" Etc, etc..I was handy with the comebacks but sometimes you'd have to square up and box a nikka if it got too heavy.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I was handy with the comebacks but sometimes you'd have to square up and box a nikka if it got too heavy.

Problem is, these gay ass nikkas take shots from the shadows now. They don't post pics or none of that shyt because I've already destroyed most of these c00ns in previous threads where they outed themselves as broke high school dropouts that don't know shyt, and half their jokes they stole from another poster.