This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
yo momma pulls trucks on sports television :yeshrug:

amber-rose-in-bikini-at-a-beach-in-miami_28.jpg

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Basically. You gotta be real sus to dedicate this much time to me. Like, what kind of grown ass man decides to make a thread about another man? You really was beating that keyboard furious like "I'm gonna get him", meanwhile cheeto dust falls silently from your unwashed face as your mom tells you to keep it down.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

giphy.gif
:wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..
2B619C4900000578-3199687-image-a-34_1439688817937.jpg

Daps
2l8hizo.jpg

nikka look like Magic johnson son, Jay Z and Alf all in one. nikka nose look like a MF Bellpepper. got a recessed triple chin. Homie got a jowl line, instead of a jaw line. a purple shirt lmao:mjlol: and the audacity to put up the middle finger like suburban dweeb. Naw bro fukk YOU for tainting my eyes and many others for even seeing your pic. bro don't even got a face his mother could love smh..

be a breh and care about others brehs looks brehs :troll:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Fam, you had to have lyrics ready to blast back in the 90s. nikkas was ready to get at you for anything.. Remember having to make sure the kicks was fresh, everything cleaned and ironed to keep the wolves at bay.. fukked up one day at lunch and accidentally got ketchup on my jeans.. Next thing you know nikkas talking about "You hit your period, nikka?", " nikka hitting puberty eating a hot dog?" Etc, etc..I was handy with the comebacks but sometimes you'd have to square up and box a nikka if it got too heavy.

word, them snap wars was no joke.