This gotta be the ugliest nikka on the coil yes or no?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
dude getting roasted and all he can say is "yal gay" over and over

swear to god he wouldn't have made it in high school in the 90s :mjlol:
nikka look like A gay ass Mannie Fresh.

Also, peep all the ugly nikkas ITT all tight cuz this thread reminds them of how they get roasted:mjlol: You know these nikkas be on here clowning people for all sorts of reasons but suddenly looks is off limits :mjlol: Y'all ain't slick
he ain't built for this :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was in high school in 99 stupid fukk. Goddamn you no math doing motherfukkers think the earth is flat and can't do simple ass math. Once again you aint read shyt I wrote, because you came in here to dikkride a gay nikka.
this dude negged me lol

emotional as fukk cuz he getting clowned :heh: if this was back of the bus trash talk and jokes you'd get the shyt slapped out of you for letting your feelings run wild like this. but since you on the coli you drop a neg :banderas:

negging me won't fix your childhood, ho :umad:

negs over jokes :mjlol: im still laughing :mjlol::dead:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
this dude negged me lol

emotional as fukk cuz he getting clowned :heh: if this was back of the bus trash talk and jokes you'd get the shyt slapped out of you for letting your feelings run wild like this. but since you on the coli you drop a neg :banderas:

negging me won't fix your childhood, ho :umad:

negs over jokes :mjlol: im still laughing :mjlol::dead:
Negged you for making stupid assumptions.

Reading must be hard for you too.

And you ain't slap nobody nowhere, my nikka. Save the tough talk for your mom come rent time. You soft as the rest of these dikkriders. Only thing running wild is your emotions, you took that neg mighty hard bruh.

Need a tissue?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I was in high school in 99 stupid fukk. Goddamn you no math doing motherfukkers think the earth is flat and can't do simple ass math. Once again you aint read shyt I wrote, because you came in here to dikkride a gay nikka.
Are you, by any chance, a brother of @Ooh Marty?

You both look mighty similar. Ol one more cookie won't hurt breed.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Negged you for making stupid assumptions.

Reading must be hard for you too.

And you ain't slap nobody nowhere, my nikka. Save the tough talk for your mom come rent time. You soft as the rest of these dikkriders. Only thing running wild is your emotions, you took that neg mighty hard bruh.

Need a tissue?
how many posts you got in this thread? :pachaha:

you mad as hell:mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Gatdamn there are a lot of frontin ass nikkaz in here actin like y'all ain't never roasted a posters looks on this bytch :stopitslime: :what:

"We" have roasted nikkaz hairlines, teeth, milk dud heads, nikkaz bein ashy and everything else under the sun, now y'all nikkaz wana act brand new:dead:

nikkaz have even roasted me at one point :dead:

Ok Coli, I see y'all :mjlol:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Are you, by any chance, a brother of @Ooh Marty?

You both look mighty similar. Ol one more cookie won't hurt breed.
Y'all know this mf is a cac right? :camby:

Yet he's using the n word all willy neely :rudy:

U never seen my pic plus dude isn't even fat..... That pic in his avi is a bad angle. hes skinny

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Y'all know this mf is a cac right? :camby:

Yet he's using the n word all willy neely :rudy:

U never seen my pic plus dude isn't even fat..... That pic in his avi is a bad angle. Yes skinny

Supporting a gay cac to try and joke on a black man >>>> facts. Crabs in a barrel ass nikkas that's too scared to put their ugly ass pics up. shyt is comedy.