This gotta be the most disturbing cartoon scene EVER

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Im in my late 20s over here and I gotta say, this ish is spooky AF

Was watching the cartoon network with my baby and alot of these new cartoons talk about demons rituals, playing rock music backwards n such.....Not to mention these adult themed cartoons with cussing and is pseudo sex driven

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was watching the cartoon network with my baby and alot of these new cartoons talk about demons rituals, playing rock music backwards n such.....Not to mention these adult themed cartoons with cussing and is pseudo sex driven
It’s cable television. They can do what they want

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
193901.gif

breh...you win. :merchant:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Y'all wanna see the really messed up shyt, look up Genocyber, Apocalypse Zero, Ninja Resurrection, Violence Jack: Evil Town Unedited, Angel Cop, Shigurui, Battle Royal Highschool etc. Brehs in here posting Elfen Lied, Blood C, and other stuff where it looks like there was just a sale on bright red paint:sas2:

tumblr_o479g5rVjg1uvebrao1_500.gifv

5QIa4HX.gif

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Pifford said:
Y'all wanna see the really messed up shyt, look up Genocyber, Apocalypse Zero, Ninja Resurrection, Violence Jack: Evil Town Unedited, Angel Cop, Shigurui, Battle Royal Highschool etc. Brehs in here posting Elfen Lied, Blood C, and other stuff where it looks like there was just a sale on bright red paint:sas2:

We were just saying he wasn't ready for the REAL stuff if Akira is what he's judged to be the 'most disturbing' cartoon.

As far as Angel Cop, aside from that ONE scene (you know what I'm talking about) in the beginning, there wasn't too much violence going on.

Hell, Attack on Titan would prolly make him...........:sadbron:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Balla said:
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Who kills them evil rabbit things? You got a clip of that?

They eat ERRBODY!!!!!

:blessed:

Only 8 people, I think, make it out alive........one of them with half her head shot off.

Them rabbits ain't even the worst monsters in the show.........:lolbron: