This gotta be the most disturbing cartoon scene EVER

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Darkside blues is so fukking crack thats that trill late 90s early 2000s shyt right there

Darkside blues is beautiful love the animation just the story makes no sense to me and we got the Darkseid movie in the west hella late in 97 but the japs got it in 94.

Anime in the 80s and 90s was on some :demonic: and not the pussified shyt we see today.

You can find gory anime now but it's usually seinen's, OVA's and movies that have the gore you won't find much luck getting a gory shounen unless it's in manga form or occasionally in movie form. I wish fist of the north star was as gory as it's animated movie counterpart.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I clown anime culture, like dragon ball-z and sh*t - but this gory sh*t?... I like this gory sh*t.

Why wasn’t I watching this back in the early 2000s :mindblown:

I can’t imagine the amount of catching up I have to do :snoop:

Most of them gory stuff are movies or ova's most are non cannon or original stories, there's no need to catch up with anything, maximum ova episode's are 12.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Most of them gory stuff are movies or ova's most are non cannon or original stories, there's no need to catch with anything maximum ova episode's are 12.

Read that again and ask yourself if it makes any sense to you because maybe I’m slow but I don’t understand a lick of what you are trying to say.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this movie was overrated as fukk. :unimpressed:

still the GOAT anime

51WNQxLf9yL._SX342_.jpg