This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

jlorYoT.jpg

uvASZsa.jpg

yE3Px8O.jpg
I asked for a primary source (an actual document). The above is a secondary source written by a historian the same class of people whose work is often filled with myths about what people did or said, i.e. General Lee's deathbed words, which many historians like to fill in the blanks about.

Moreover, even if I take the above historian at face, there was only one solid reference to Igbo "yellowish complexion" (a slave whose background is unclear) with the other two either not mentioning yellowish coloring or not identifying the person as Igbo. So in total we have 1 (and if we're generous) possibly second hand references..and nothing else..versus primary genetic evidence and photo investigation which happen to say about the same thing. Your argument isn't persuasive.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I asked for a primary source (an actual document). The above is a secondary source written by a historian the same class of people whose work is often filled with myths about what people did or said, i.e. General Lee's deathbed words, which many historians like to fill in the blanks about.

Moreover, even if I take the above historian at face, there was only one solid reference to Igbo "yellowish complexion" (a slave whose background is unclear) with the other two either not mentioning yellowish coloring or not identifying the person as Igbo. So in total we have 1 (and if we're generous) possibly second hand references..and nothing else..versus primary genetic evidence and photo investigation which happen to say about the same thing. Your argument isn't persuasive.

I gave you a headstart, find the actual articles yourself:francis:

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
Alot of those White anthropologist had their own agenda. Especially claiming that the Fulani weren't "true Negros" or that they were ad-mixed with other Non-Sub Saharan African groups in a sense, because they had narrow noses, and slighty lighter skin tones than other Sub Saharan Africans. It seems those anthropologist tried to dissociate any groups with slight genetic facial differences from what THEY(the anthropologist) deemed "true Negros". That's part of the reason why Africa is so split up geopolitically, culturally, and so forth. That's not to say there weren't tribes in Africa who didn't see the differences between each other themselves. But I feel like those anthropologist basically set up the chessboard for the future of African conflict. They set a HARD-line for what should be considered "Black, Negroid", and that same hard-line doesn't exist in Europe between diffirent shaded White people. It's like Black people can't be diverse, and be a seed of one another.

view.php

Green- "Caucasoid race"
Blue- "Mongoloid race"
Yellow-"Negroid/Congoid race"
Purple- "Capoid race"
Orange-"Australoid race"

The Negroid/Congoid "race" is one of the least diverse races while the mighty Caucasoid face is the most diverse.
:sas1:

Notice how according to this particular brand of pseudo-science, Whites (Europeans), Indians, Central Asians and even East Africans are somehow all considered part of the "Caucasoid" race despite that being virtually asinine.

Yet they feel the need to restrict African diversity by claiming that "Negroid/Congoid's" and "Capoids" are somehow a totally different race. Despite the fact that these two groups a far closer to each other genetically, physically, and geographically than to anyone else. Also keep in mind that Africans, which includes the two previously mentioned groups, have been proven to have the most genetic diversity in all of humanity. :sas2:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

You lying.... I was 100% sure that nikka was biracial/mixed....

In one of his interviews, he said he's "Biracial". But I think he was speaking in terms of genetics, not culture.
His mom and granny are about the same complexion as him, so they must be generationally mixed. His mom:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
In that 2nd video, her Af-Am accent came out in full force. That's one way to distinguish between a biracial and a multigenerationally mixed AA. The former often lack black accents, but not always.

This isn't true at all. I've heard dark skinned black people from the hood or south with "white" voices/valley girl accents.