This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Can't find a pic of his parents, but he's lighter than both his kids and wife
sinbad_feature11.jpg

here are his parents

hKbZFlP.png

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
black people only have roots in africa, no black person has roots anywhere else on this planet but africa. this goes for black people in england, usa, canada, etc. anywhere else black people are i.e, usa, carribbean, etc they were put there by the white man.

So where were your slave ancestors put, by the white man, in the new world?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
most blacks on the planet don't have the ancestry i described? lol you aren't black, you're just a white boy trolling.. Hell, the girl in the profile pic is me and as you can see, i don't even have huge lips which you say ALL black people have smh, but my mother is way lighter than me and her hair is loose and curly, so how did that happen cuz neither one of her parents is white..smh you don't know what you're talking about man

I don't think he's "black"either. Dude actually posted this..

Breh, you don't have to say you like any type of woman. Just date whom you want. I think it's easier for light skin dudes to appeal to almost any type of woman. I saw a dime white girl with a light skin dude last week. shyt looked awesome.

:mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
those are lightskin West Africans(among the stock AAs descend from) prove the zebra i wrong about the natural skinttone diversity of West Africa and AA by extention :yeshrug:

I know about West African diversity on the whole from South West Africa to Upper West Africa. There could be people people who actually descend from Tuaregs (I think Spike Lee and Morgan Freeman do according to their African DNA matches) but we know most AfroNew Worlders don't have this ancestry.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What good does threads like this do? This is just some divide and conquer shyt.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This wasn't a divide and conquer thread

Maybe that wasn't your intent but that's what these threads turn into. The fact of the matter is that we don't even need to bring this up as a topic unless you want to create a divide with people who believe blacks should look only a certain way. A lot of people are prejudiced in how they believe all black people should look.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Maybe that wasn't your intent but that's what these threads turn into. The fact of the matter is that we don't even need to bring this up as a topic unless you want to create a divide with people who believe blacks should look only a certain way. A lot of people are prejudiced in how they believe all black people should look.

If anything, it was a unification thread for all "black" identified people regardless of what they look like as long as they were of African descent, which is part of the Afram spirit/way. I made the thread because you have people, usually non-Afram or many times not even "black" trying/wanting to change the history of how Aframs identify because they, themselves have some inner insecurities about their own "blackness" or "mixedness"

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somewhat of a cont from another thread--> http://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-re...l-the-difference.340819/page-37#post-14518277

She has "2 black" parents..not biracial at all and becuse of the randomness of mixed genes, look how she came out

@ 2:22->2:35

@Yup @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha @Knuckles Red

:troll:

lmao look how light the mother is, and you don't think shes mixed? :mjlol:

I don't believe most women I actually know in real life, and you're gonna believe this woman you've never met when she say's this man is the father :russ: